Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I like Joshua but I truly believe he wont beat Tyson Fury.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The plunger man View Post
    https://youtu.be/fxNTicSa_vY

Horses mouth son !!! Not rumours
    The guy who was Joshua's coach at the time talking about it is not evidence!

He also says that AJ vs Fury now would be a 50/50 fight so ...
    Last edited by kafkod; 05-05-2017, 02:49 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
      The guy who was Joshua's coach at the time talking about it is not evidence!

He also says that AJ vs Fury now would be a 50/50 fight so ...
      So you believe a sparring story that has not been valadated by a reliable source and who was actually present and you have a trainer that gives a description of what happened and you discount that ...that's ****in irish for ya lol...joshua was just an amatuer and fury was a pro and that should tell you right there the levels in terms of natural ability lol.
      I don't give a **** about sparring as its behind closed doors and makes no relevance in a proffesional matchup....when you spar every day its an occupational hazard that your gonna get caught with a good shot sooner or later if your facing a fellow pro and rising star.
      Look you support fury and i hope he makes it back for the aj fight but he has an awful long way to go and for me he lacks the heart and the dedication to remain at the top.....i look at the reality of things ...fury fans look at what if reality....fury will get knocked out by joshua and will end with the 6ft 9 lummox flat in his back...mark my words son

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666
        There must be quite a few rich ppl on here that they like losing money against more common sense picks like Joshua who not only will defeat Fury hes going to spark him out IF that fight takes place.

Its a fight i dont even have to break down this time in great detail bc im as sure as a Joshua win as i was in telling you ALL the best Klitchko was showing up ,Fury really has nothing on Joshua NOW . Whats he going to have a year from now when STILL Joshua hasnt peaked yet?
        How the fuk was it the best Klitschko? The guy was out of the ring for over two years and was 40 years old. Styles make fights, casual.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Kell Brook and Wladimir Klitschko might be the craziest, bravest fighters in all of boxing.

If boxing had more of these heroes, the sport would still be on TOP. Sadly most of the US and MEX fighters only care about being paid and not fighting the best.

Wladimir Klitschko at age 40+ fighting the 2 most dangerous, undefeated Heavyweights out there back to back in Tyson Fury and Anthony Joshua.

Kell Brook moving up in weight and fighting the most dangerous fighter in the sport in GGG, getting his face broken and coming right back to face the most heralded, promising and dangerous american young contender in Errol Spence.

Comment

the big mans still looking sharp

Comment

Working...
            X