No announcement yet.

RIP to that's kid that went to N Korea and just died but damn why go there

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JrRod View Post
    He stole a poster from a hotel. No one is saying he shouldn't have been punished. But 15 years hard labor? When returned home to be returns with severe brain damage causing you to be unresponsive in a virtual vegetative state?
    Is that the justice you speak of?
    black teens in the ghetto do worse stuff but we don't see none of that making it in the news or getting people riled up and what not.

i think this is just another ploy to start making Korea look like it's the baddest place on the planet and that people are cruel yada yada. just too bad this white kid was the guinea pig.

oh anyway maybe this can start a war. i wish there was a war and that countries would start blasting each other. the world needs a restart.

Comment

I know this Korean lady who shot a black girl in the back of the head after seeing her jack a candy.

Justified

Comment

When in Rome.......

Comment

Be American and go to an authoritarian country where their deceased leader is viewed as a god. Try to steal a poster of deceased leader. Get caught and sentenced to labor camp.

Play stupid games. Win stupid prizes

Comment

well... moral of the story.. dont fck around in foreign countries. especially north korea. this is sad but that kid was a dumba55.

Comment

he got the korean justice.

You cant cry about the way a country chooses to punish you for your crimes, is it harsh yes but you knew N.K. dont play yet you thought you was above the recourse.

Comment

Originally posted by !WAR CHAVEZ! View Post
                he got the korean justice.

You cant cry about the way a country chooses to punish you for your crimes, is it harsh yes but you knew N.K. dont play yet you thought you was above the recourse.
                he thought white privilege works over there. WRONG.

Comment

Can I be serious for a second? Why does this type of shyt always happen to these crazy ass white boys?

Like that one swimmer dude who was acting a fool in Brazil and almost got shot? White boys always doing some crazy ass shyt in foreign countries and not expecting anything to happen to them. Just be normal, I mean WTF. Being a white guy in an Asian country you're already standing out like a sore thumb.

Comment

Originally posted by Mighty_Windir View Post
                    It breaks me to hear this, he's been on my mind ever since he was released.

We all make mistakes, it pains me to read that his cost him his life.

I would have given anything for him to wake up, I didn't know him, but I felt he was my brother, I just wanted him to have a second chance at life.

I cannot express how much this weights on me, I'd give anything to get my hands on whoever is responsible for his death.

Rest in peace Otto, may you be in the presence of The Lord at this moment. See you soon.
                    It sounds like you genuinely knew the guy
                    But yeah it sucks a mistake cost him his lifw

Comment

What a nightmare of epic proportions.

Stealing that poster -- the moment he did it, looking back, was for all intents and purposes the end of his life as he knew it.

If he just doesn't steal that poster the kid has his whole life in front of him. What was he, 22? And on his way to a degree from the University of Virginia? ****'s crazy, man.

Comment

Working...
                      X