Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Kessler vs Stieglitz Finalized: November 5 in Denmark

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kessler should and will win in Denmark no doubt.

Comment

Originally posted by Megamasterking View Post
      You don't have to call people idiots to give your opinion, i have boxed in a gym with real fighthers, i don't have to troll...

Kessler will fight Stieglitz instead of Bute, that's all you have to know...
      You boxed in a gym? Good for you.
      I've had 80+ fights - but what does that have to do with our conversation?

And you know he was offered 750.000$ WHICH IS NOTHING to risk his career being unfairly treated in Canada. Kessler is going to make 5 times that fighting Stieglitz.
      Bute has nothing but bums on his resume - Andrade is his best win, and he actually should've lost to him in their first fight by k.o.
      Kessler fights Stieglitz at home, gets more money - and won't get robbed by German, American or Canadian judges. He gets way more money and a belt, which gives him leverage in further deals with maybe the supersix winner.

Comment

Awesome schedule for the top SMW's. Kessler-Stieglitz (WBO), Bute-Johnson (IBF) and the s6 final between Ward and Froch.

It doesn't get much better.

Good times.

Comment

I think that this second half of 2011 looks as one of the better this decade :-)

Comment

Originally posted by GoogleMe View Post
            I think that this second half of 2011 looks as one of the better this decade :-)
            True. These SMW fights, Mayweather-Ortiz, Pac-JMM, Vitali-Adamek.

Awesome.

Comment

Yeah, that's just some of them! Guerrero - Maidana, Mathysse - Morales and so on and on ;-)

You going to watch Kessler - Stieglitz live also? :-)

Comment

Originally posted by GoogleMe View Post
                Yeah, that's just some of them! Guerrero - Maidana, Mathysse - Morales and so on and on ;-)

You going to watch Kessler - Stieglitz live also? :-)
                I dont really know. Parken isnt that great for boxing and TV2 will broadcast. On the other hand it is most likely the last time we'll see Kessler in Denmark should he win.

What about you?

Comment

kessler should win but robert is no slouch...i remember a few years back andrade beating stieglitz in a good fight

Comment

Originally posted by joe strong View Post
                    kessler should win but robert is no slouch...i remember a few years back andrade beating stieglitz in a good fight
                    Stieglitz is a tough cookie with big balls. He showed that against Balszay in what was a great fight.

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
                      I dont really know. Parken isnt that great for boxing and TV2 will broadcast. On the other hand it is most likely the last time we'll see Kessler in Denmark should he win.

What about you?
                      I'm going - if I can find the money in my budget while I'm studying. As you're saying, Parken is not great for boxing matches, so you have to pay some serious amounts of krones to get good seats. But I have to see Kessler for the last time, as I were so stupid to miss out on the Froch fight live....

Comment

Working...
                      X