Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lampley on Mayweather: Maybe He Can Fight a Woman Next?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
    Look another fuking ******. Doesn't know about Floyd going to jail for beating up his kids mother :AYWOoD: heheheheheeeeeeeee

you fuking dumbass!!!!!!! :AOR:

Get your f@ggot ass outta here Lampley caught a case is what I said f@ggot. And that pussie in your pic got beat by Floyd as well.

Grown man with the name pac boy? You are a true f@ggot ass groupie naming yourself after another man. Get your groupie f@ggot ass outta here

Comment

• I stopped listening to Lampley after he was literally sobbing on live TV after Pacquiao got knocked out

Comment

• I'd be pretty pissed if I was Lampley too. Instead of sitting ringside for the a fight over 4 million people paid $100 to watch, instead of sitting ringside poor Lampley had to cough up $100 just to see it on t.v. like everyone else.

Talking about 40 year olds, didn't a 40 year old knock Pac out cold and make him crap himself? Didn't that make Lampley literally cry and cry? Yes, there won't be a 40 year old fighting, there will be a 35 year old in his very first major fight, and a 27 year old who got shutout by an old Mayweather. Lampley is an angry old man since hbo decided to slowly move away from boxing over the years. He used to get all the big fights. Not anymore.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sweet_Science2 View Post
          Get your f@ggot ass outta here Lampley caught a case is what I said f@ggot. And that pussie in your pic got beat by Floyd as well.

Grown man with the name pac boy? You are a true f@ggot ass groupie naming yourself after another man. Get your groupie f@ggot ass outta here
          :AOR:hehehehe heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

You mad! heheh heheheeeeeeeeeee Stupid little bltch mad lol!

Comment

• Man, the options for Floyd's cherry picking are endless.

Maybe some P4P woman boxer? Floyd will market here as a top P4P fighter.

Or maybe any woman will do:

Maybe Larry merchant?

Maybe one of these World athletes.

Comment

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
              Man, the options for Floyd's cherry picking are endless.

Your butthurt is epic. He reduced you to a troll

You've been slipping, but I think you're definitely done as a poster that anyone should take seriously. Maybe that 4-0 asswhoopin had a bigger effect on you than I thought. It's over for you.

Comment

• Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
                :AOR:hehehehe heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

You mad! heheh heheheeeeeeeeeee Stupid little bltch mad lol!

A f@ggot named pac boy! Floyd beat #48 and just did crazy numbers 50-0 while your boy just lost to a ****ing school teacher I'm good f@ggot

Comment

• He is done with that division Jim. I hope.

Comment

• Originally posted by //// View Post
                    He's a charged woman beater and floyd is a thrice convicted woman beater, he has the high ground
                    He just mad Floyd has a better record. 3 - 0 vs 1 - 0. TBE!

Comment

• The man with domestic violence issues brings things like this up? Can we request hbo to replace jim? I'm tired of all the bias hype, terrible commentating and negativity in boxing. jim you suck! Next take out harold ledderman out cuz his score cards for many years have been terrible as well. Thank god larry merchant is gone too!

Comment

Working...
                      X