Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Breaking: Shaolin Tago Sword had enough, bit at attendent before jumping out of plane

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shaolin couldn't take it anymore with his small dick.

He had nothing left to lose.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
      No way that's Shaolin Sword, he's way too much of a pvssy to ever get a tattoo on his neck, too much pain and not enough pleasure like receiving ****. Bwahahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom . View Post
        Poor pathetic Shaolin Sword suffers from the harsh reality of having a tiny pecker and never being able to sexually please a woman.

I would be surprised if he committed suicide.
        I wouldn't be surprised if you literally took an entire day to study BBCs at a nude beach in Canada.

Oops, too late.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
          No way that's Shaolin Sword, he's way too much of a pvssy to ever get a tattoo on his neck, too much pain and not enough pleasure like receiving ****. Bwahahahaha

That's probably Left Hook Tua's neighbor and gambling buddy, or something like that
          You're a weird, lonely 50 year old man having a mid life crisis. Get help.
          Originally posted by DARKSEID View Post
          Shaolin couldn't take it anymore with his small dick.

He had nothing left to lose.
          Uncle Ch-Ch-Ch-CHHAAAAAANNN!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Shaolin Sword View Post
            I wouldn't be surprised if you literally took an entire day to study BBCs at a nude beach in Canada.

Oops, too late.

Hello Butler, you have been around for quite some time on this board, like algae submerged deep in the sea.

Comment

Originally posted by medium-deek View Post
              Nah. I missed that incident
              Oh, sorry to hear.

hectari told us a story about how as a child he had his prized G.I. JOE toys taken from him from the local black bully on the school bus. He went and told the principle and he was crying the entire time and started crying even more when the principle implied that they were the black kids toys and not his.

Then later he admitted that his GF of 6 years was cheating on him with a black guy and that he can no longer trust women after that incident.

If you go through his post history, he posts a bunch of negative stories involving black people (violent crimes and such) because of all the trauma he received from them during his upbringing.

Comment

Oh, sorry to hear.

hectari told us a story about how as a child he had his prized G.I. JOE toys taken from him from the local black bully on the school bus. He went and told the principle and he was crying the entire time and started crying even more when the principle implied that they were the black kids toys and not his.

Then later he admitted that his GF of 6 years was cheating on him with a black guy and that he can no longer trust women after that incident.

If you go through his post history, he posts a bunch of negative stories involving black people (violent crimes and such) because of all the trauma he received from them during his upbringing.
                Your inferiority complex is strong.

Comment

You're a weird, lonely 50 year old man having a mid life crisis. Get help!
                  Says the guy who gets bad anxiety just from crossing the street.

You have anger issues, seriously. You need help.

Comment

Tago sword is the most treacherous kind, of chinaman, i know one of his alts, and he is a real snake pretends to be your friend and then Takes personal shots on his tago sword account.

Comment

Shaolin Sword made a thread in the thunderdome complaining about me having him on my ignore list.

Yet he has me on his ignore list.

"You are on this users ignore list and therefore cannot reply to this thread"

Comment

Working...
                      X