Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder on Joshua: Fight at The End of The Year - Winner Takes All!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Poor Wilder, he thinks he is relevant lol

Seriously, I feel bad for him. AJ v Fury is a bigger fight in every sense of the word and if Parker has another big night, he supersedes Wilder too.

Wilder is fighting in the bush leagues. He should first fight Ortiz and then another "name" just so we dont forget who the **** he is. Plus, his boys were making too much noise last night but got shut down by those of us who are real men.

Comment

Originally posted by v.cassiusali@ya View Post
      Watching Joshua struggled against an old Klitschko made me think Wilder will dominate him...
      Based on what exactly???

I get someone saying they think Wilder will "catch" AJ but dominate? .... when was the last time he dominated an opponent?

If anyone dominates it will be Joshua, I don't know what some of you see in DW to make these kind of statements.

Comment

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
        Poor Wilder, he thinks he is relevant lol

Seriously, I feel bad for him. AJ v Fury is a bigger fight in every sense of the word and if Parker has another big night, he supersedes Wilder too.

Wilder is fighting in the bush leagues. He should first fight Ortiz and then another "name" just so we dont forget who the **** he is. Plus, his boys were making too much noise last night but got shut down by those of us who are real men.
        This post is a tad bit fanboy-ish... I don't think highly of Wilder but he's obviously still relevant as him vs AJ is another big fight that will get people talking.... granted I think he'll get steamrolled but it's a fight that has to and should happen.

We can talk smack but let's not be ridiculous.

Comment

Originally posted by NaijaD View Post
          This post is a tad bit fanboy-ish... I don't think highly of Wilder but he's obviously still relevant as him vs AJ is another big fight that will get people talking.... granted I think he'll get steamrolled but it's a fight that has to and should happen.

We can talk smack but let's not be ridiculous.
          Fury is more relevant though and Parker is one name away from being mroe relevant, plus the kiwi is a bigger name in his country than Wilder is in the US.

Tha twas the point I;m making. Guys been champion 3 or so years and is still fighting in the bush leagues.

Comment

I would like to see Wilder fight Luis Ortiz next (not Parker) and I would like to see Joshua fight Parker (not Fury), and then lastly, like Wilder suggested, the winners face off for the undisputed "Heavyweight Champion of the World!"

Comment

If Wilder didn't hold the bogus WBC belt, would anyone care?

I think it's worth pondering for a while...

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
                I would like to see Wilder fight Luis Ortiz next (not Parker) and I would like to see Joshua fight Parker (not Fury), and then lastly, like Wilder suggested, the winners face off for the undisputed "Heavyweight Champion of the World!"
                Fury is the World Heavyweight Champion

He relinquished the bogus ABC belts, but is still History's champion.

The Champion vs the World no.1 Joshua is the fight to make

Comment

Originally posted by techliam View Post
                  Fury is the World Heavyweight Champion

He relinquished the bogus ABC belts, but is still History's champion.

The Champion vs the World no.1 Joshua is the fight to make
                  Fury didn't do what Joshua just did! No one believes Fury can beat Joshua. Fury needs to defeat his addictions, and not worry about defeating Joshua! Maybe Fury vs. Kubrat Pulev, or Fury vs. Jamell "Big Baby" Miller first!

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
                    Fury didn't do what Joshua just did! No one believes Fury can beat Joshua. Fury needs to defeat his addictions, and not worry about defeating Joshua! Maybe Fury vs. Kubrat Pulev, or Fury vs. Jamell "Big Baby" Miller first!
                    Interesting opinion, but that's all it is

Fury is the World Champion

Comment

Originally posted by techliam View Post
                      Interesting opinion, but that's all it is

Fury is the World Champion
                      So is Floyd Mayweather, but that's totally irrelevant. No one would suggest Floyd come back and fight Terence Crawford or Errol Spence just because he "used" to be the champ. Fury needs at least one test before AJ unless he's just interested in a money-grab before retiring again!

Comment

Working...
                      X