Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wilder says if Povetkin isn't suspended he might give up his belt

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wilder should use this opportunity to become the face of clean boxing.
    I am surprise to see him take such a stance he (Wilder) gets it.

The fight would have help propel Wilder to the forefront of the division
    but this situation if he can seize it correctly can propel him to the forefront
    of the sport.

Comment

Originally posted by aldo5408 View Post
      Good point but everyone is going to say he's ducking.
      The dumdums are saying he's ducking now. Apparently Wilder's master plan was hoping for Povetkin to be a fan of some PED that supposedly doesn't do anything & have him test positive for it a week before the fight. If you believe that you're a f#cking idiot. And generally the duck people are low IQ anyway so some of them probably got a cork board filled with pics & yarn linking people in a conspiracy theory of stupidity as we speak.

I don't understand why the wbc would just postpone the fight and not cancel it
      Does anyone wanna go around pissing off billionaires? I think if I'm a sketchy ass alphabet guy I'm either not making any sudden movements & hopefully try to pass off making any definite move myself. Hopefully WADA weighs in. Or VADA gives more input on their overall take. Then he can just side with them instead of making a call himself. Or maybe he's waiting for a brown paper bag filled with cash from one side or the other to resolve this 100%. Who f#cking knows. They are a sketchy ass group.

Comment

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
        Wow what a *****. He (Wilder) is roided just like the rest of the HWs.
        Wilder came through drug testing clean. Povetkin did not.

Yet Wilder is the *****?

Comment

Originally posted by aldo5408 View Post
          Good point but everyone is going to say he's ducking. I don't understand why the wbc would just postpone the fight and not cancel it
          Only idiots will blame Wilder for not fighting a drug cheat.

The fighters should simply outlaw Povetkin themselves. Nobody fight him and leave him out in the cold. If the sanctioning bodies won't black-ball him, the fighters should do it

Comment

I doubt he gives up his belt. Now Wilder knows how Fury felt losing out on the Haye fight money which was going to be his biggest payday. Povetkin is a coward. At least Haye suffered injuries when he pulled out. Povetkin simply cheated. What a dumb clown. Remember the Lebedev/Jones 2 cancellation? The russian promoter & all his nuthuggers said all that stuff about Jones. Here we are a couple years later & his cash cow just got busted & he's now trying to justify a failed test. Hypocrites... The usual eastern euro supporting posters making excuses...ha ha ha!

Comment

Originally posted by gmc_rfc_06 View Post
              Wilder came through drug testing clean. Povetkin did not.

Yet Wilder is the *****?

The HW's are using steroids man... get it? Their physiques are not natural. Wilder would't have a problem fighting Wlad even when Wlad is full of steriods and everyone knows it. But he can't fight Povetkin because he was found with some meldonium. Ok.

Comment

Why would he give up his belt? Sounds like a convenient way to not have to fight a guy or a unification with another champ. I stand by my assumptions..... Hymen paid to have Povetkin popped so he could yank Wilder from the fight without catching heat for it. Now you have Wilder talking about dumping the belt. Why?????? To avoid risky fights is my guess....... what a complete farce.

Comment

It would be pretty ridiculous if they didnt suspend him. Like wilder said, what is the point of testing if there is no consequence for getting caught.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
                    Why would he give up his belt? Sounds like a convenient way to not have to fight a guy or a unification with another champ. I stand by my assumptions..... Hymen paid to have Povetkin popped so he could yank Wilder from the fight without catching heat for it. Now you have Wilder talking about dumping the belt. Why?????? To avoid risky fights is my guess....... what a complete farce.
                    This is post of the year... What colour is the sky in your world?

Comment

He should be removed from the rankings, fined and suspended.

Comment

Working...
                      X