Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• good ole subway, peanut butter sandwhich on sparring days with milk, homemade club sandwhich, steam rice, chicken, steamed veggies, poke.... you guys know the drill.

Steak arent that bad on certain days. Eat carbs when they will actually be used.

Comment

• One of my most popular recipes.

Very, very healthy.

Chop about ten tomatoes up.

Line the bottom of a pan with olive oil and heat. Then hot add chopped tomatoes. Add garlic (generously)

After tomatoes cook down add Italian seasoning. Then add two cans of chopped clams W/the juice. Let that cook down and sauté a generous amount of shrimp in another pan with garlic and butter.

Boil noodles on the side.

When the tomato pan is cooked down add the shrimp and mix. The add noodles and mix well.

You can add other sea food like lobster and crab if you like. Or if you are on a budget use imitation crab.

I parmesan the tomatoes regularly as they cook.

If you are ok with seafood you will love this dish and as I said it is very healthy and high in protein.

Let me know if you try it as it is personal creation.

Comment

• Originally posted by TBear View Post
        One of my most popular recipes.

Very, very healthy.

Chop about ten tomatoes up.

Line the bottom of a pan with olive oil and heat. Then hot add chopped tomatoes. Add garlic (generously)

After tomatoes cook down add Italian seasoning. Then add two cans of chopped clams W/the juice. Let that cook down and sauté a generous amount of shrimp in another pan with garlic and butter.

Boil noodles on the side.

When the tomato pan is cooked down add the shrimp and mix. The add noodles and mix well.

You can add other sea food like lobster and crab if you like. Or if you are on a budget use imitation crab.

I parmesan the tomatoes regularly as they cook.

If you are ok with seafood you will love this dish and as I said it is very healthy and high in protein.

Let me know if you try it as it is personal creation.
        david martinez' fathers italian food.. his dad was a nam vet.. a pinoy and kind.. he could cook... messican food.. better than my mom.. italian better than guidos.. he said.. just do not touch my daugther unless you marry her..

he was a mail man, slash war hero.. killa... no ptsd.. rolled up his sleves and always was kind....

he made meat balls, as big as your little hands.. i got big hands.. not fat.. big.. at 10 or 12 i was about 6 ft..

i still visit hiim.. his daughter married some nice guy.... a jew.. better than me....his food.. his kindness... amazing.. he used to talk to me and his son david jr. as he made food.. he rarely mentioned his war hero stuff... so i grew up with filipino people.. great people..

what is your food specialty? btw.. i am highly protective of my pinoys.. butler is my guy... always.. i am always on his side....

Comment

• What's your usual calorie intake? On/off days??

Wow... Did not know a WW diet usually goes up to 6,000 calories!

Comment

• Do you guys keep a food ledger? Do you weigh the food you eat? Do you look into the insulin spike that certain foods have?

When I was younger, a lot younger, I drove my family and friends crazy with this kind of stuff. I was not the life of the party, and constantly cycled my caloric intake to stay big, and kut. Now. i just eat good clean food, and never drink wine, soda, alcohol, fruit juice, smoothies, all that stuff.

I drink Japanese green tea, coffee, black coffee, and do not eat sweets.

It is so easy to stress on food intake. I was crazy with it. It was not good in many ways.

Comment

• It's a small industry and I took his kid sister out to dinner.

I was upset because they charged me ten dollars for a side of . . . .

Comment

• Damn that tuna taco sounds good af right now my boy.

Comment

• This was my go-to back when I was real strict with my diet. But to make it easier I would just buy Kodak pancake mix. Great source of fiber, complex carbs, and protein.

Comment

• Love a good roast beef sandwich 🥊

Comment

• Good foods, 7001. Thanks a lot.

Comment

Working...
                      X