Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hairy arms!

Even Salma Hayek is sporting hair!

Comment

Women with beautifully shaped and pronounced collar bones (Meaning, their body is beautiful since fat women covers their collar bones)

Comment

I like girls with big eyes for some reason.

Comment

Originally posted by TheBigLug View Post
          What things are you attracted to that many wouldn't consider an attractive feature?

I quite like girls with a big nose, but only if they're kind of Italian looking girls. I always had a thing for Sofia Coppola and her big schnozz

I hear ya man...

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
            I like girls with big eyes for some reason.
            yeh this one got me too. them big eyes looking at you from down there while they are on their knees sucking yo deek!

Comment

i also like light skin black girls with big curly hair

Comment

not necessarily a "strange feature" or depending who you ask I guess, but I have an odd attraction for women with long/broad necks. I mean not like a damn giraffe lol but just a nice sized neck to me symbolizes a strength and royalty to me.

Comment

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
                  Women with beautifully shaped and pronounced collar bones (Meaning, their body is beautiful since fat women covers their collar bones)
                  pretty sure this is the serial killer response to the question

Comment

Athletic builds..but with muscular glutes.. can't be doing with these high cellulite "booties"..

Athletic figure / posing figure girls.

Also tattoos.. birds with a full neck tattoo or chest tattoos are just a pinnacle for me

Comment

Originally posted by EdWins View Post
                      not necessarily a "strange feature" or depending who you ask I guess, but I have an odd attraction for women with long/broad necks. I mean not like a damn giraffe lol but just a nice sized neck to me symbolizes a strength and royalty to me.

Comment

Working...
                      X