Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Moloney Opens Up On Nevada Replay Controversy, Trilogy With Franco

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

biggest robbery in the last 12 months, every one in boxing knows that and thats all we need to know, end of story..... stay the the faark out of nevada...

Comment

Originally posted by Fire4231 View Post
      Lol...So we are supposed to get outraged by Maloney injustice Old Media? GTFOH with this BS.
      Nobody is telling you that have to be outraged by it, but it seems that you’re clearly compliant with the corruption that goes in boxing. Don’t complain when your favorite fighter is on the receiving end of an unjustified decision.

Comment

Originally posted by PredatorStyle View Post
        And how could it be that for all those case, the average death rate in the US is no higher than it was before covid began?
        https://www.statnews.com/2020/10/20/...aths-covid-19/

Comment

After 2 rounds (where the fight looked like it picked up from the last one), Moloney started looking much better boxer.

I think it was a punch(s) that closed the eye of Franco, nothing illegal.

Joyce closed eye of Dubois over 10 rounds and there was no controversy or re-match entertained...

Comment

Originally posted by BlackR0bbb View Post
            How does a country like Australia only have 11 new cases of COVID and the USA has upwards of 170k new cases? Could it be that COVID is not weaponized in AU like it is in America for political purposes?
            Firstly, 11 new cases was a bad day in recent history. There have been plenty of zero case days. Victoria hasn't had a new case in over a month. Western Australia has gone months.

Secondly, it was massively weaponized. In Victoria we had basically 8 months of hard lockdowns - curfews, everything closed, can't leave the house unless for absolute essentials. We locked Commission flats (think Projects) down and didn't let them leave the building.

States and Territories closed borders internally and externally. With all the party politics at play between different states. They were all racing to be the first to eliminate the virus and blame other states for their response. We were banned from moving more than 5km from our homes with large fines in place. The army and police guarded borders. Both state and, at times, postcode boundaries.

Even now we're still heavily restricted. I haven't been to my workplace since early March and won't anytime soon. Our kids missed close to a full year of school.

But we can have sports events now. Which is great. But we lost plenty over the last 8 months.
            Last edited by Toffee; 12-01-2020, 04:13 PM.

Comment

Will have to watch this.

Comment

Originally posted by BlackR0bbb View Post
                How does a country like Australia only have 11 new cases of COVID and the USA has upwards of 170k new cases? Could it be that COVID is not weaponized in AU like it is in America for political purposes?
                How does China suddenly open up and seem fine? The US has the highest numbers due to a number of reasons. More testing. Actual reporting of cases. Hospitals get compensation for each case they have which in turn incentivizes them for having "positive" cases. Politics.

In all honesty for the vast majority of the country it has a 99.96 survival rate or something ridiculously high. Politicians want to focus on case numbers instead of death rates to scare people. Look at all the small businesses that have closed down meanwhile the big tech and ecommerce companies are thriving.

Comment

Originally posted by Toffee View Post
                  Firstly, 11 new cases was a bad day in recent history. There have been plenty of zero case days. Victoria hasn't had a new case in over a month. Western Australia has gone months.

Secondly, it was massively weaponized. In Victoria we had basically 8 months of hard lockdowns - curfews, everything closed, can't leave the house unless for absolute essentials. We locked Commission flats (think Projects) down and didn't let them leave the building.

States and Territories closed borders internally and externally. With all the party politics at play between different states. They were all racing to be the first to eliminate the virus and blame other states for their response. We were banned from moving more than 5km from our homes with large fines in place. The army and police guarded borders. Both state and, at times, postcode boundaries.

Even now we're still heavily restricted. I haven't been to my workplace since early March and won't anytime soon. Our kids missed close to a full year of school.

But we can have sports events now. Which is great. But we lost plenty over the last 8 months.
                  I have a friend who lives in AU. It sounds like a scary place with scary tiny tyrants in government. America is not quite that bad, but the blue (liberal Democrat) states have fairly tight restrictions, while the red (neo-con Republican) states have far fewer restrictions. I live in NYC (extremely liberal), but even here we don't face the type of craziness you just described. I was thinking of visiting AU and NZ one day, but I may have to reconsider now.

Comment

Originally posted by Silver Spear View Post
                    How does China suddenly open up and seem fine? The US has the highest numbers due to a number of reasons. More testing. Actual reporting of cases. Hospitals get compensation for each case they have which in turn incentivizes them for having "positive" cases. Politics.

In all honesty for the vast majority of the country it has a 99.96 survival rate or something ridiculously high. Politicians want to focus on case numbers instead of death rates to scare people. Look at all the small businesses that have closed down meanwhile the big tech and ecommerce companies are thriving.
                    My friend, you are singing to the choir. I've known all of these things for months now. When I pointed them out on Facebook on my wall, some people were ridiculing me or cursing me out. I live in NYC. If all the people they claim died from COVID, there would be no place for burials because most of our area cemeteries are getting close to capacity. I personally don't know a single person here who has contracted the virus. A lot of this sounds so fishy. And like you said, China has hardly missed a beat economically. Meanwhile, Mom & Pop USA is taking a frightful beating. Things like COVID and unemployment are convenient political footballs for obvious reasons. I hate to say it, but I kinda hope Trump somehow gets these election results overturned in the supreme court. I prefer four years or his b.s. to Creepy Joe and Cameltoe Harris -- two very reprehensible individuals on many levels.

Comment

https://web.archive.org/web/20201126...ue-to-covid-19

Comment

Working...
                      X