Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official Andrew Yang 2020 Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I dont want no Chinese guy as the president of America. That sht dont even make sense.

Comment

That's unsustainable, unrealistic, won't happen. It would have to be really specific, like you have to make under a certain salary, you have to be employed, and you are subject to random drug testing.

Comment

Stupidest shyt ever.

If you a grown ass capable adult and you can’t make it in America, then go kill yourself

“I think this will make people hustle harder”. Delusion on a grand scale

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua
          Stupid ass, dumb ass chinaman.

Go back to China, ******.

Proof that all the talk of cracking down on the racist bs here is just talk...?

What do you think, bigjavi973

By the way, he's an American of Taiwanese heritage, as far as I know.

Comment

I quite like Yang, certainly more so than the rest of the clowns the dims are running for POTUS.

Comment

Originally posted by blue_dolphin View Post
              i know who im voting for lol.

critics say giving people $1000 monthly will make them "lazy" ..

Amazon alone can be taxed to afford this.

personally i think this will encourage ppl to hustle harder. of course i think they'll do criminal background checks and drug tests, i doubt a sex offender would be getting this money.

https://bigthink.com/politics-curren...ndrew-yang-tax
              Seems like a good idea. Can you tell me more?

I see that Amazon's net income in 2018 was 10 billion.

After paying 100% of their net income to universal welfare & laying off over 600 million employees, instantaneously triggering a stock market crash and global depression, how do you suppose they'll come up with the remaining 320 billion in in direct funding plus another 15-20 billion in federal budget to operate a new program equivalent in scale to the IRS? This is your chance to shine.

Also there would be no drug tests. They can't drug test people defrauding the current welfare system due to legal & budgetary constraints and you think they'd drug test the entire US population without a hiccup? lol...

Originally posted by JcLazyX210 View Post
              It would be cheaper to just give blacks reperations than this bs.

Why would they even propose this nonsense. Who's paying for this?
              I'm curious what methodology you would use to calculate reparations.

Financially: The black population has consumed far more than it contributes federally for generations, which would result in owing other US ethnic groups reparations.

Morally: Tallying interracial violence/sexual assault, blacks would owe other races massive reparations (historical tallies such as vigilante lynchings don't hold a candle to modern numbers).

Even if we carefully hand selected the metrics I just don't see how the black population wouldn't end up owing their neighbors in terms of both labor and personal/physical damages.

BLM backfired and caused thousands of sheltered whites to look up interracial crime numbers for the first time in their lives and turn from liberals, skip entirely past conservatism and embrace white nationalism. This push for "reparations" will have a similar outcome.

Is that a deliberate or accidental goal on your end?
              Last edited by ////; 04-11-2019, 06:50 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by denium View Post
                I quite like Yang, certainly more so than the rest of the clowns the dims are running for POTUS.
                I like your sig, funnies shyt I've seen in a long time.

Comment

Originally posted by //// View Post
                  Seems like a good idea. Can you tell me more?

I see that Amazon's net income in 2018 was 10 billion.

After paying 100% of their net income to universal welfare & laying off over 600 million employees, instantaneously triggering a stock market crash and global depression, how do you suppose they'll come up with the remaining 320 billion in in direct funding plus another 15-20 billion in federal budget to operate a new program equivalent in scale to the IRS? This is your chance to shine.

Also there would be no drug tests. They can't drug test people defrauding the current welfare system due to legal & budgetary constraints and you think they'd drug test the entire US population without a hiccup? lol...

I'm curious what methodology you would use to calculate reparations.

Financially: The black population has consumed far more than it contributes federally for generations, which would result in owing other US ethnic groups reparations.

Morally: Tallying interracial violence/sexual assault, blacks would owe other races massive reparations (historical tallies such as vigilante lynchings don't hold a candle to modern numbers).

Even if we carefully hand selected the metrics I just don't see how the black population wouldn't end up owing their neighbors in terms of both labor and personal/physical damages.

BLM backfired and caused thousands of sheltered whites to look up interracial crime numbers for the first time in their lives and turn from liberals, skip entirely past conservatism and embrace white nationalism. This push for "reparations" will have a similar outcome.

Is that a deliberate or accidental goal on your end?
                  What is the black population to you ? Is this a skin color metric ? Not all black people who you claim are black were slaves in America.

How has a population that has been opressed since the 60s legally consumed more than everyone else and now they owe other minorties? If it wasn't for the civil Rights movement alot of those minorties wouldn't even be in this country. Wtf are you even talking about ?

Jail statistics are highly bais. I posted story after story of whites doing crimes with no jail sentence. If you seriously want to stay the system is not bais towards blacks you are just lying to your self now.

BLM is funded by Jews! Ask the Jews about BLM. I don't support that sht or have any dealings with that organization.

Statically speaking the number of blacks killed in the middle passage alone is in the millions so it will never be equal. You sound nuts.

Comment

Originally posted by travestyny View Post
                    Proof that all the talk of cracking down on the racist bs here is just talk...?

What do you think, bigjavi973

By the way, he's an American of Taiwanese heritage, as far as I know.
                    bigjavi be like:

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
                      Asians are usually very good at Math.

Of course Democrats dont grasp basic Math.

Hence the problem here.
                      Originally posted by Left Hook Tua
                      So almost $4 trillion a year?

We only take in like $3.5 trillion in tax revenue a year.

Stupid ass, dumb ass chinaman.

Go back to China, ******.
                      care to share what his heritage has to do with his politics ?

Comment

Working...
                      X