No announcement yet.

Where all the Lara fans yet?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where all the Lara fans yet?

The past year and this one has been all about GGG ducking Lara because Lara ices him but all of them have gone quiet now. Whats the deal with that?

Are boxing fans becoming plastics these days, giving up on fighters the moment it doesn't look good? This is why boxers don't take risks anymore. The moment they get a brutal loss, they become a nobody. The online nerds prop them up to be some unbeatable monster but thrash and forget them the moment their expectations(which are not very rational at times) are not met. How tragic.

I don't get it, did GGG destroy Lara or something? What is there to gloat about?

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
      I don't get it, did GGG destroy Lara or something? What is there to gloat about?
      There is no gloating. I'm just surprised no one is calling for the fight anymore considering Lara is a monster according to many.

Comment

different weight classes, Lara just came off a loss to Hurd, and GGG is fighting Canelo in September.

the **** you been?

Comment

what, all 1 of them?

Comment

He got kicked to the curb when Charlo was crowned the new boogeyman.

Comment

Originally posted by animelive View Post
              There is no gloating. I'm just surprised no one is calling for the fight anymore considering Lara is a monster according to many.
              Why would they call for the fight? Lara just lost to Hurd, GGG is now busy with fights. When he wasn’t busy people call for that fight since he was being ducked.

Comment

Lara still one of my favourite fighters

Had a Tough loss to Hurd in a great fight would have won if he wasn’t dropped in the 12th

No ones calling for that fight because Gennady has stepped up the last year andnfaced the best MWs

But agree with the statement that most fans are fairweather fans

Someone made a thread wanting people to list their 5 favourite fighters and I bet 80% of the fighters that were listed still had their 0 or Loma ( because he gets a pass for whatever reason ) which is f.ucked up it seems like if a fighter catches a L fans jump off the bandwagon so quick suprised they don’t bust their ankles

Comment

Lara never had many actual fans here, just a lot of trolls using him to bash Golovkin.

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
                    Lara never had many actual fans here, just a lot of trolls using him to bash Golovkin.
                    I'm starting to wonder how many fans Rigo actually had...

Comment

Working...
                    X