Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder-Fury Promotion Begins With 'Confrontation' in Hotel Lobby

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The chances of Pianetta winning are pretty much the same as landing on the sun. Not only this is a mismatch in skills, but you know...boxing can be a dirty game

Comment

Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
      I will start worshiping Satan and drinking goats blood if Pianeta can KO Fury and send this whole thing down the drain
      Stay salty aj fan

Comment

Must be a first for D-Tay to be recognised in the street.

Comment

the bitterness of the AJ fans here is wonderful to see

Comment

This is probably the first time I saw something that was simultaneously cheesy and corny

Comment

It'll be funny if Francis (Pianetta) fks around and KO's Fury and throwing a wrench in their plans lol... I know it'll never happen but I'm waiting for the next time a cherry pick goes wrong so I can get a laugh in.

Comment

Originally posted by teamindividual View Post
                the bitterness of the AJ fans here is wonderful to see
                I must admit, I completely agree with this. I spent years supporting Joshua, but the AJ fanboys around here have made me want to see that whole "fanbase" go to the toilet via a Joshua loss.

They have little interest in seeing a Joshua v. Wilder. It seems they are only concerned with worshipping images of Joshua in men's underwear. We gotta stop the nonsense.

Hopefully Wilder and Fury fight, then that winner can pressure Joshua into a fight. We deserve an undisputed HW champ.

Comment

This writer sounds like a hater...

Comment

Hearn has graciously put his robot in “sleep mode” due to the fact his android has admitted it can’t compute or even like “hyping” a potentially major fight.... Getting paid lovely in “risk free” fights for zombie cash has become the norm - no hype necessary....the zombies continually foot the bill...

Comment

Originally posted by Butch.McRae View Post
                      I must admit, I completely agree with this. I spent years supporting Joshua, but the AJ fanboys around here have made me want to see that whole "fanbase" go to the toilet via a Joshua loss.

They have little interest in seeing a Joshua v. Wilder. It seems they are only concerned with worshipping images of Joshua in men's underwear. We gotta stop the nonsense.

Hopefully Wilder and Fury fight, then that winner can pressure Joshua into a fight. We deserve an undisputed HW champ.
                      isn't that bizarre? even if i'm a fan of a fighter i want to seem them fight the best, i like(d) AJ too but it's a strange cult they've got going on, even weirder because they're also sycophants for his promoter. talk about weird. if AJ fights whyte instead of wilder/fury in april maybe that will be the tipping point for fans and the pressure will be too great to ignore. i guarantee wilder is going to gain a lot of fans in the UK during this fury promotion

Comment

Working...
                      X