Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder-Fury Promotion Begins With 'Confrontation' in Hotel Lobby

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Wilder-Fury Promotion Begins With 'Confrontation' in Hotel Lobby

Tyson Fury still must defeat Francesco Pianeta on Saturday night, but that didn't stop him and Deontay Wilder on Friday from unofficially beginning what figures to be an over-the-top promotion of their heavyweight title fight.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I can’t wait to see these two promote and then fight. It will be big in the US and UK by the time the promotion is done ✅

Comment

It would be just too wacky if Pianeta scores a lucky KO of Fury.

Comment

Wilder is now 1 and 1 in hotel lobbies .

He defeated Breazeale with 20 guys his first win ,but i think he took an L here as big John stifled him down quickly .

Comment

I think Fury's dad could beat Wilder in a bare-knuckler

Comment

Wilder got a good reception from the fans when leaving the venue he was pretty classy too signed as much autographs as he could

Comment

https://youtu.be/izqwBE2UQyY

Comment

Originally posted by Vinnykin View Post
                I think Fury's dad could beat Wilder in a bare-knuckler
                You dont fight a guy who will gouge your eyes out bare knuckle...

Comment

I will start worshiping Satan and drinking goats blood if Pianeta can KO Fury and send this whole thing down the drain

Comment

WWE Promotion goin on. All we needed was Breazeale to appear and bust Wilder over the head with a steal chair then lift up the WBC Belt.

Comment

Working...
                    X