No announcement yet.

Grant boxing gloves - real or fake?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grant boxing gloves - real or fake?

Would anyone be able to say if these look like genuine Grant boxing gloves or fakes? The dude is selling them for around $110 USD so I'm a bit sceptical....

Last edited by kiDynamite92; 12-26-2014, 08:21 AM.

I've owned a few pair and from what I can see in the pics, they are indeed real.

The cost of Grants has gone 'through the roof' so that selling price is way too low.

Last pic looks to be Grant 'Campion' type, their "B" class glove.

Comment

They look genuine but they seem to be priced very low for grants. Tbh unless they are custom made pro gloves they are known to wear out quickly. They've become cosmetics now. I would buy a pair of ringsides. I own a pair and love them.

Comment

Originally posted by wansen64 View Post
        I've owned a few pair and from what I can see in the pics, they are indeed real.

The cost of Grants has gone 'through the roof' so that selling price is way too low.

Last pic looks to be Grant 'Campion' type, their "B" class glove.
        Originally posted by Wuckoo View Post
        They look genuine but they seem to be priced very low for grants. Tbh unless they are custom made pro gloves they are known to wear out quickly. They've become cosmetics now. I would buy a pair of ringsides. I own a pair and love them.
        I actually think they're fake tbh. They are all weighted at 16 ounce and I don't think Grant even does those gloves in 16 ounces. Also the colour coordination on them look very suspect to me....

I own a pair of Ringside gloves too. Love them, they protect my hands very well! Only thing I don't like is that tag inside the glove which keeps rubbing up against my wrists!

Comment

When a deal looks too good to be true, it usually is too good to be true.

Comment

Originally posted by kiDynamite92 View Post
            I actually think they're fake tbh. They are all weighted at 16 ounce and I don't think Grant even does those gloves in 16 ounces. Also the colour coordination on them look very suspect to me....

I own a pair of Ringside gloves too. Love them, they protect my hands very well! Only thing I don't like is that tag inside the glove which keeps rubbing up against my wrists!
            Hm. I don't have a tag on the inside of the wrist. They seem a bit tricky to break in at first

Comment

Originally posted by TheAuthority View Post
              When a deal looks too good to be true, it usually is too good to be true.
              Agree.

The thing i don't get is why he would sell brand new Grant gloves for a 1/5 of the price it retails for!

Comment

Originally posted by Wuckoo View Post
                Hm. I don't have a tag on the inside of the wrist. They seem a bit tricky to break in at first
                What ones do you have? I have the Ringside IMF training gloves. Wbu?

Comment

Originally posted by kiDynamite92 View Post
                  What ones do you have? I have the Ringside IMF training gloves. Wbu?
                  Mine are the pro box ones. Cost like £40 in the UK. Great wrist support!

Comment

I would go ahead and file those under fake. http://pk1004761716.trustpass.alibab...ng_Gloves.html

Comment

Working...
                    X