No announcement yet.

Who's the next big star from the UK?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by goodkingbudpuffer View Post
    numero uno: what in the hell is a ***** and why do they seem to be hated. Came across a ***** fistfight on youtube and ppl were trashing them. just curious, was wondering if any of my imperial cousins might enlighten this dumb yankee, yours in fisticuffs the "puffer"
    Ever seen snatch? *****s have no jobs which means they get money from other ways, they get there caravans and plonk them anywhere and you cant get rid of them because of some stupid law that they exploit. Some *****s near me camped on a school field for over 3 years..... they are sub human scum most of em.

Comment

Originally posted by Clegg View Post
      Kell Brook.
      I agree with this guy!

Comment

Del Boy FTW.

Comment

Frankie Gavin, how can anyone consider him a serious prospect with no pro fights. Weight is going to be a serious issue i think.

How about Nathan Cleverly, Quietly risen nothing flash and Joe talks highly of him and not just because he is/ was a stable mate. Plus he is some one who has choosen boxing he's a smart fellow.

Comment

Originally posted by sparked_85 View Post
            I'd say Kell Brook without a doubt.

He will be a world champion of some sort.
            damn Clegg you got in there first, like a pigeon with a needle.

still I can be the official 2nd nuthugger.

Comment

Mark my words

Michael Maguire

Debut

He is fighting on the Haye undercard tommorow

Comment

John Murray, Kell Brook.

Comment

Kell Brook is a deffo future big star as long as he continues to work.

A few other that havnt been mentioned, Scott Quigg, Ryan Brawley is another . Tyrone Nurse who's still young at 18 but very talented.

Comment

Originally posted by timba1988 View Post
                    Mark my words

Michael Maguire

Debut

He is fighting on the Haye undercard tommorow
                    what weight is he at ?? and know one has given an opinion on cleverly?

Comment

john murray, i think khan will be a good world title contender, haye of course, gavin should be interesting and it'dbe good to see him in a few pro fights, nathan cleverly holds the lonsdale belt i think at LHW, kevin mighty mitchell has a good ahcne if he tweaks his style a little bit here and there.

iv heard of this kell brook guy before anyone got any videos?
                      ________
                      IOLITE VAPORIZER
                      Last edited by hookoutofhell; 03-14-2011, 02:49 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X