Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Fenech: Horn Clearly Won, Pacquiao Should Retire, He'll Lose Again

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rudy View Post
    Boxinggod, i know more than you and your and your great greatgrandad but together

I know you have never boxed in your life so shut up fat boy
    So u know alot abt boxing and me? How much do I weight? How long did I boxed?

I mean dont make urself look stupid.

Since Pac didn't ko him he lost... Yeah u know a whole lot... Lol

Comment

Originally posted by boxinggod101 View Post
      So u know alot abt boxing and me? How much do I weight? How long did I boxed?

I mean dont make urself look stupid.

Since Pac didn't ko him he lost... Yeah u know a whole lot... Lol
      So what was hitting Pacman a ghost. He lost you know it, i am sure you think Pacman beat Mayweather

Comment

Yeh like "Australian boxing legend" is gonna say he thought Manny won.

Comment

For an old guy with still enough star power, he's not doing right
          to maximize his earnings.
          Bobfather just keeps on screwing him.
          The man just can't say no to the cunning Bobfather.

Comment

Originally posted by rudy View Post
            So what was hitting Pacman a ghost. He lost you know it, i am sure you think Pacman beat Mayweather
            Aaaaahhhh ok now i see ur problem with Pac. Guys like u still have grudge for him since many considered him greater than floyd back in the days. So ur hate for him goes straight to ur brain and u can't put ur emitions aside.

Now u come insulting me without knowing me calling.me a fatboy lol

Ur not that smart aint u..

And no I had Floyd winning 8-4. Manny didn't win that fight. Im not like u.. not cause I like a fighter that I become a groupie. My brains can still be clear and I can score a fight without emitions.

U have alot of female trait for an internet tough guy

Comment

Originally posted by boxinggod101 View Post
              Aaaaahhhh ok now i see ur problem with Pac. Guys like u still have grudge for him since many considered him greater than floyd back in the days. So ur hate for him goes straight to ur brain and u can't put ur emitions aside.

Now u come insulting me without knowing me calling.me a fatboy lol

Ur not that smart aint u..

And no I had Floyd winning 8-4. Manny didn't win that fight. Im not like u.. not cause I like a fighter that I become a groupie. My brains can still be clear and I can score a fight without emitions.

U have alot of female trait for an internet tough guy
              I see where you're coming from, and respect your opinion. However, there is no such thing as scoring a fight without emitions...humans are biased, even if unconsciously.

Comment

What is Fenech going to say? And who cares what he says, I saw the fight. A lot of biased folks believing their "lying eyes".

Comment

If Horn 'clearly' won there wouldn't be any controversy. I am happy Horn won being an Aussie, but it's clear as shot to bits as Manny is he still should have gotten the nod, sad for boxing but I think we are used to it by now.

Comment

Originally posted by bronx7 View Post
                    It's a feel good story like when they pretended Algieri was champ same will happen he will get destroyed by Spence Thurman manny if he trains
                    He's gonna hold that belt hostage over in Australia and rake in a ton of cash filling out arenas against mandatories.

Comment

pac didnt do enough but i can see him getting the Nod. maybe we will see 4 fights between these 2... Horn style was all wrong for pac man why n the hell did he travel all the way there to fight that guy????

Comment

Working...
                      X