Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Fenech: Horn Clearly Won, Pacquiao Should Retire, He'll Lose Again

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by antrecasner View Post
    We really live in a time where if it's pouring down raining outside a mutha***** would walk in drenched and argue with you that the sun is shining bright! If you dislike Pac-Man I get that, but I don't know what fight Arum and this dude was watching and how can anyone agree with that 117-111 score.
    Yep. For some it's ignorance, for others it's cognitive dissonance. For Fenech, he Aussy, punch drunk, and a serious kiss up to anyone who gives him anything these days. Good seats to the fight? Sure, he'll say whatever you want him to say. Disgusting really.

Comment

Originally posted by bronx7 View Post
      Please give the kid credit manny looked old a shell of himself but manny won 8-4 worst nightmare 7-5 doubled punches 50 more power punches jabs 5/1 look at his face
      In another lifetime, I hope I can almost double my opponent's punch output all the while being a shell of my former self.

Comment

Originally posted by fightfanjoe View Post
        Watched the fight again, but this time it was the TR commentary, not the ESPN commentary. I think there's a good case for 7-5 in favor of horn. Just saying.
        I watch fights more and more often now with NO sound. If you know the sport, to me it's the best way now to watch it. I do watch with sound sometimes too, and there are some good points being made usually here and there, but too often commentary these days is bought-and-paid-for blabbering I can do without.

Comment

Working...
        X