Master Celebrity Sexual Abuse & Harrassment Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
    Here's another one for today:

Ryan Lizza booted from The New Yorker for sex misconduct....but this guys is fighting back!

Star political reporter Ryan Lizza is out at The New Yorker over what the magazine calls “improper sexual conduct.”

“The New Yorker recently learned that Ryan Lizza engaged in what we believe was improper sexual conduct. We have reviewed the matter and, as a result, have severed ties with Lizza,” a New Yorker spokesperson said (h/t Michael Calderone). “Due to a request for privacy, we are not commenting further.”

Lizza fired back calling his ouster “a terrible mistake.”

“I am dismayed that The New Yorker has decided to characterize a respectful relationship with a woman I dated as somehow inappropriate. The New Yorker was unable to cite any company policy that was violated,” he said in a statement.

There's no way guys like Ryan Lizza would be put out to pasture for something as obscure and seemingly minuscule as what's being alleged. If I had to guess? The New Yorker is getting out in front of something, giving him a soft landing, because I have a feeling there is some darker stuff that is likely to come to fore.
    So Jake Tappers producer, Ryan Lizza, Matt Lauer, Conyers and soon to be Scarborough as people wake the **** up.. I don't think the establishment powerhouse media would throw these key players under the bus, especially with that kind of rapidity, unless there was a "storm" coming.
    Hence "calm before the storm"-Trump

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
      Eric Davis as well. I think this chick let a few of them hit and they told the others and they tried to fuck but got rebuffed.
      She's isn't all THAT hot.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
        She's isn't all THAT hot.

No, but that cookie must be good because 5 well paid Mofo's all tried to get in it.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
          No, but that cookie must be good because 5 well paid Mofo's all tried to get in it.
          Marshall Faulk told me she could "suck the chrome off a trailer hitch".

Comment

• http://blacksportsonline.com/home/20...ep-their-jobs/

They got Tavis Smiley. This dude was banging male and female staff of all races.

Comment

• You can add Morgan Spurlock, the director of Supersize Me, on that list. Dude wrote a long ass apology letter on Twitter of all places LMFAO!!

All kinds of allegations being made with documents of his arrest for rape charges and whatnot, accusers, victims all shětting on him all over Twitter.

He's probably doing it for publicity. Probably releasing Supersize Me 2 or some shět.

Comment

• Mario Batali....haha damn. fat ****ing ginger chef wearing orange shoes running around groping women.

i hope he washes his hands

Comment

• Well, thank God Nelly is in the clear. We need to drop him from the list.

"Nelly is no longer involved in a case where a woman accused him of rape on his tour bus in October, authorities said. The rapper was arrested and booked in Washington two months ago after a woman claimed the star raped her on his bus while it was parked in a Walmart parking lot after a show, but the unidentified accuser has decided not to press charges or move forward with the case, according to the King County Prosecuting Attorney's Office."

Comment

• https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...ace/951477001/

Blake Farenthold, Texas lawmaker accused in sexual harassment suit, won't seek re-election

Comment

• Tavis Smiley's Suspended Over ''Troubling'' Allegations

Tavis Smiley's Show Suspended by PBS Over ''Troubling'' Allegations of Misconduct

http://www.eonline.com/news/900001/t...-of-misconduct

Comment

Working...
                      X