This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why are white Americans so weak?

Europe is full of great white fighters, especially the Russians, Ukrainians and Englishmen. Even Australia got a relevant white fighter in Lucas Browne. America is the country in the world which contains most white people, yet white Americans can't box. Their best fighter ever is probably Butterbean or Algieri. Why is this? It makes no sense at all. There are more white people in USA and there are more boxing fans in USA. So why no good white American fighters?

Joe Smith Jr. has a chance to do something but I can't think of anyone else

Comment

The irony and the very sad and unfortunate truth about this is that many of them and others import their heroes from these countries who actually don't give a good damn about them or the traditions and customs they have but because they carry a certain hue or lack thereof they are worshiped in this country and put on a pedestal which is madness.

Comment

Andre Ward?

Comment

Technically I thought Algieri is like Paulie, Italian American, so he falls in the Jake LaMotta crews

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by goblin213 View Post
              Andre Ward?
              He is not white. He is mulatto and we all know that black genes dominate white genes. I didn't ask about 50% whites anyway, just whites.

Comment

Originally posted by Banko Villas View Post
                He is not white. He is mulatto and we all know that black genes dominate white genes. I didn't ask about 50% whites anyway, just whites.
                Rod Salka is the Terminator

Comment

We are fans of a brutal sport. Maybe it's not about being weak, but rather about being smart enough not to get your head beat in for a living.

Comment

Originally posted by SUBZER0ED View Post
                    We are fans of a brutal sport. Maybe it's not about being weak, but rather about being smart enough not to get your head beat in for a living.
                    Maybe they don't feel at ease training among so many blacks at every gym.

Comment

Working...
                    X