No announcement yet.

Vitali Klitschko's resume is trash

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
    No need to lie you pathetic ****. You said 2 guys that KO'd Wlad.

Nothing wrong with my reading comprehension. You lied.
    Oh, I forgot you don't know anything about boxing and even less about two of my favorite fighters.

Let me enlighten stupid people on here:

Do you know who Corrie Sanders and Ross Purity are? .........

Yeah, they are both Vitali Klitschko KO victims and both knocked out Wladimir, you f@cking idiot.

Get your know-jack-sh@t a55 outta here. You don't deserve to be having a fkn conversation with me, bit@h.
    Last edited by Boxing Goat; 07-15-2019, 01:14 PM.

Comment

Wanting to deflect is just another form of tapping out. Take your L. Another one bites the dust.
      ADMITTEDLY, TACO TRUCKS ARE BAD A55 BUT THEY DONT PRODUCE MANY WORLD CHAMPS....

YOU TOOK YOUR L ALREADY......

YOU TOOK THAT L BIGTIME B@TCH
      Last edited by Boxing Goat; 07-15-2019, 01:23 PM.

Comment

Read you spastic. You flip flopped a few times your way through this.

Originally posted by Boxing Goat View Post
        Maybe his best win was to two guys that knocked Wladimir out ya nugget

And lol @ past it Peter who was a world champ and made Wlad go life and death like a few fights before, knocking him down 3x. Vitali literally pulled a Loma on him before even coined the no mas chenko moniker.

You are a homer and definitely dksab
        You mean the Wlad before Steward? Before he became the fighter that dominated at the top?

The Wlad-Peter fight was 3 years before. Peter was past it when he fought Vitali, he lost his next fight to Eddie Chambers.
        Wlad was with Steward in the Peter and Brewster fights ya moron. Let's keep teaming up to embarrass you. This is fun
        You said beating the 2 guys that KO'd Wlad. Peter never beat Wlad tard. Wasn't Brewster like his first fight with Steward? Certainly before he peaked. Vitali's resume is garbage.
        I said he annihilated 3 guys that gave Wlad fits.

You should invest in reading comprehension classes chief.

You said before Steward......not before Steward made a difference....if there's even such a thing lol!

Don't try and back track now to save face. You're an idiot and everyone here with a brain knows it so I don't even have to waste my time replying to such a mother fkn dimwit.

Lets talk about more recent happenings......oh yea, like when AJ got knocked out by a taco truck employee
        No need to lie you pathetic ****. You said 2 guys that KO'd Wlad.

Nothing wrong with my reading comprehension. You lied.
        Oh, I forgot you don't know anything about boxing and even less about two of my favorite fighters.

Let me enlighten stupid people on here:

Do you know who Corrie Sanders and Ross Purity are? .........

Yeah, they are both Vitali Klitschko KO victims and both knocked out Wladimir, you f@cking idiot.

Get your know-jack-sh@t a55 outta here. You don't deserve to be having a fkn conversation with me, bit@h.

You got caught and exposed. A proven liar.
        Last edited by Robbie Barrett; 07-15-2019, 01:19 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
          They both took the fight on short notice

But they also had fights scheduled

It wasn't an out of the blue short notice where they came off the couch to fight

Lewis was gonna fight Kirk Johnson iirc

Kirk pulled out because he got hurt

HBO asked Lewis if he'd fight vitali instead

Lewis said ok

Difference is, vitali shows up in great shape every fight

Lewis doesn't always

And he obviously didnt see Kirk Johnson as a threat since he came in out of shape
          I'm probably the foremost expert on Vitali and already know everything you just said. However, Lennox being 6-7 lbs over his last fights weight means virtually nothing. He wasn't out of shape by any means and he certainly wasn't shot. Having those extra 6-7 lbs probably saved him from getting ko'd actually. That's just a way to dismiss Vitali easily out boxing and all time great. It's casual and doesn't bother me.

Comment

I'm probably the foremost expert on Vitali and already know everything you just said. However, Lennox being 6-7 lbs over his last fights weight means virtually nothing. He wasn't out of shape by any means and he certainly wasn't shot. Having those extra 6-7 lbs probably saved him from getting ko'd actually. That's just a way to dismiss Vitali easily out boxing and all time great. It's casual and doesn't bother me.
            You thought Vitali beat 2 fighters that fought Wlad yesterday.

Maybe his best win was to two guys that knocked Wladimir out ya nugget

And lol @ past it Peter who was a world champ and made Wlad go life and death like a few fights before, knocking him down 3x. Vitali literally pulled a Loma on him before even coined the no mas chenko moniker.

You are a homer and definitely dksab
            You changed it to 3 today.

I said he annihilated 3 guys that gave Wlad fits.

You should invest in reading comprehension classes chief.

You said before Steward......not before Steward made a difference....if there's even such a thing lol!

Don't try and back track now to save face. You're an idiot and everyone here with a brain knows it so I don't even have to waste my time replying to such a mother fkn dimwit.

Lets talk about more recent happenings......oh yea, like when AJ got knocked out by a taco truck employee
            You aren't an expert. You're a clown.

Comment

Read you spastic. You flip flopped a few times your way through this.

You got caught and exposed. A proven liar.
              There is absolutely NOTHING inaccurate that I said if you know the Klitschko's records and history. Of course, I'm not teaching you all that so you understand the context of my reply's you babbling little girl. Do some research ya stupid motherf@cker

Comment

Yeah, because todays HW's are better than LL

You're a trolling idiot. Just stfu
                Shut the fu.kk up. Lennox Lewis was almost 39 and he took the fight on short notice when he fought that bum beater and he still punched his eyes in.

Josh will KO Vitali in 7 rds. Josh fights better against taller guys and Vitali is tailormade for his big bombs. Josh is also faster and more skilled than him.

Comment

Originally posted by pillowfists98 View Post
                  Lewis ducked the Vitali Klitschko rematch. That was a total fluke win and he knew it. Got his ass whooped and retired like a *****.
                  Lewis was 38 years old and looked shot in that fight. But he still showed his class and heart by beating a prime Vitali. To call it a fluke when you consider the qualities Lewis had is just too funny. But continue with this delusion if you must.

And calling a 4-2 fight on the cards an "Ass whooping" is also crazy.

Comment

Originally posted by jmrf4435 View Post
                    On the contrary--I believe your assessment is absolute trash..

He took lennox in deep waters..had it not been for the cut, I think vitali would have won--he was gaining momentum..

He'd beat wilder and joshua..furys awkwardness may give him problems
                    Vitali was gaining momentum by getting beat down in the 5th and 6th round and holding on for dear life? That's not the fight I remember.

Comment

Originally posted by jmrf4435 View Post
                      Everyone knows at the end of lennox career he dodgned the twins....

his promoter said he wanted nothing to do with them...
                      He dodged by signing a 3 fight contract with HBO that included fights with both brothers? He fought and beat Vitali whilst looking shot. He would have done the same to Wlad even in the state he was in. Lewis ducked no one.

Comment

Working...
                      X