No announcement yet.

Vitali Klitschko's resume is trash

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Boxing Goat View Post
    They both took the fight on short notice and being 6-7 lbs over his prime fighting weight meant f@ck all for a 6'5" fighter, you muppet.
    Lewis got out boxed and hurt several times and retired on a lucky cuts win. That's the facts for you.

But lol at you now reverting back to past greats since your boy AJ got clobbered by a f@cking taco truck driver. That was late notice too homeboy.

Bwahahaha!
    The best Vitali lost to the worst Lewis. It's a fact. Cry all you want.

Lucky cuts, how is landing punches that do damage lucky? Isn't that the purpose? When someone gets KO'd is that lucky too?

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
      Fantasy. Vitali's only claim to fame is losing to Lewis at Lewis's worst. Wlad was by far the more proven fighter. Wlad's resume ****'s all over Vitali's. What's Vitali's best win, a past it Peter?
      Maybe his best win was to two guys that knocked Wladimir out ya nugget

And lol @ past it Peter who was a world champ and made Wlad go life and death like a few fights before, knocking him down 3x. Vitali literally pulled a Loma on him before even coined the no mas chenko moniker.

You are a homer and definitely dksab

Comment

Maybe his best win was to two guys that knocked Wladimir out ya nugget

And lol @ past it Peter who was a world champ and made Wlad go life and death like a few fights before, knocking him down 3x. Vitali literally pulled a Loma on him before even coined the no mas chenko moniker.

You are a homer and definitely dksab
        You mean the Wlad before Steward? Before he became the fighter that dominated at the top?

The Wlad-Peter fight was 3 years before. Peter was past it when he fought Vitali, he lost his next fight to Eddie Chambers.

Comment

Originally posted by BangEM View Post
          Vitali isn't an all time great and he didn't really beat any decent boxers apart from Shannon Briggs and Samuel Peter. And he lost of Chris Byrd and Lennox Lewis. Even a guy like AJ already has a better resume than Vitali.

http://boxrec.com/en/boxer/7033
          - -So, you sayin' you Vits trash bag, eh?

Nice!

Comment

The best Vitali lost to the worst Lewis. It's a fact. Cry all you want.

Lucky cuts, how is landing punches that do damage lucky? Isn't that the purpose? When someone gets KO'd is that lucky too?
            So his gameplan was to win on cuts before the fight? Ahhhh.....my bad, I didn't hear him say that part. I just heard him say that he was at his very best, the peak of his powers as he called it and had many fights left in him. Nothing about retirement....that is of course until Vitali landed 152 punches on him in 6 rds! Then of course he retired when the WBC said he had to face that sh@t again. Bahahaha!

But hey, at least Lewis got f@cked up by Vitali and not a taco truck employee who boxes part time and was about to retire himself!!!!!

You're a joke boy
            Last edited by Boxing Goat; 07-14-2019, 07:15 PM.

Comment

You mean the Wlad before Steward? Before he became the fighter that dominated at the top?

The Wlad-Peter fight was 3 years before. Peter was past it when he fought Vitali, he lost his next fight to Eddie Chambers.
              Wlad was with Steward in the Peter and Brewster fights ya moron. Let's keep teaming up to embarrass you. This is fun

Comment

So his gameplan was to win on cuts before the fight? Ahhhh.....my bad, I didn't hear him say that part. I just heard him say that he was at his very best, the peak of his powers as he called it and had many fights left in him. Nothing about retirement....that is of course until Vitali landed 152 punches on him in 6 rds! Then of course he retired when the WBC said he had to face that sh@t again. Bahahaha!

Bet hey, at least Lewis got f@cked up by Vitali and not a taco truck employee who boxes part time and was about to retire himself!!!!!

You're a joke boy
                Lewis threw punches intending to do damage. When they do damage that's not luck.

Wait.... you're mentioning a fighter claiming to be at his best as some kind of proof he wasn't shot? I'm sure i can find some Ali interviews before Holmes saying something similar, that's what fighters do..

Lewis got ****ed up? Vitali's face was hanging off.

Comment

Wlad was with Steward in the Peter and Brewster fights ya moron. Let's keep teaming up to embarrass you. This is fun
                  You said beating the 2 guys that KO'd Wlad. Peter never beat Wlad tard. Wasn't Brewster like his first fight with Steward? Certainly before he peaked. Vitali's resume is garbage.

Comment

I think most of vitalis wbc title defences were decent fighters. Maybe not atg resume but better than most titleholders.

He also fought more top 10 ( not abc rankings) fighters than the top heavies today

Comment

Originally posted by Imaboxingfan View Post
                      I think most of vitalis wbc title defences were decent fighters. Maybe not atg resume but better than most titleholders.

He also fought more top 10 ( not abc rankings) fighters than the top heavies today
                      Vitali Klitschko never beat a top 3 HW in his entire career.

Comment

Working...
                      X