Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ok. PLANT had a sparring session, What’s his excuse for No Canelo and Purse Offer?!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
    Who's the one who ran out the ring crying??? Who's the one who's own trainer felt he lost??? Who's the one who forgot how to fight MexiCAN style???

ROY JONES TO GGG "YA''LL SAID CANELO RAN & YOU RAN! HE CAME OUT & STALKED YOU!"

Man it NEVER get old watching that fight and HEARING Abel Sanchez yelling at GGG he's LOSING! Then seeing GGG Broner'ing out the ring...

Because he got cheated. Everyone knows he won, except the judges, who gave the smallest of margins to the diva. Literally the smallest margin.
    Remember how much Canelo cried, because apparently he now hates GGG. Because GGG caught him.

Comment

Soft women like you I'll let touch my peepee. You can cuddle with it to feel better.
      I don't think you can cuddle with anything less than 0.7 inches.

Comment

Originally posted by stealthradon View Post
        Because he got cheated. Everyone knows he won, except the judges, who gave the smallest of margins to the diva. Literally the smallest margin.
        Remember how much Canelo cried, because apparently he now hates GGG. Because GGG caught him.
        Ummm even Abel Sanchez said the judges did a good job. While most boxers laughed at ggg. Roy Jones blasted him for all his macho talk then let Canelo step to him and he forgot MexiCAN style... Sergiy deserved the win also.

Comment

Originally posted by stealthradon View Post
          I don't think you can cuddle with anything less than 0.7 inches.
          Nah I don’t like clits bigger than that! Your loose ****** flaps open and looks beat the fuk up!!!

Comment

Ummm even Abel Sanchez said the judges did a good job. While most boxers laughed at ggg. Roy Jones blasted him for all his macho talk then let Canelo step to him and he forgot MexiCAN style... Sergiy deserved the win also.
            All boxers laughed when Canelo got caught with peds. Nobody defended him. They all know him as a cheat.
            Do you know how many Mexican athletes that have been caught with Clenbuterol in the last 5 years?
            One.
            Canelo.
            Just one.

Comment

Originally posted by Young Bidness View Post
              Plant is as fast as Jacobs on the “feet” and it could be debated if they have the same power. You generalize too much. Kovalev, Jacobs, Fielding, Chavez Jr. all have “reach.” Height don’t mean anything. At least you’re being honest that you “think” its a bad style match up. However, I’ll tell you that I KNOW Caleb is easy work for Canelo.

Canelo is a different breed of counter attacking when its all said and done. Flashy combinations mean nothing on a high guard mean nothing. Did Feigenbutz have any intuitive grit to counter during a high guard? That’s Canelo’s specialty.
              Caleb is a very young man as compared to Sugar Shane Mosley, Floyd Mayweather Jr, Gennady Golovkin and Sergey Kovalev. He is only 27 years old. That's even younger than Canelo.

I never said that Caleb had the power advantage over Alvarez but I do believe he is the naturally stronger of the two fighters. He started his professional boxing career at Super middleweight while Canelo started his at welterweight.

Also, Caleb Plant has the more extensive amateur pedigree than Saul Alvarez too; Which means he is a fundamentally sound fighter. He kinda puts me in the mind of a young Roy Jones, Jr.

Comment

Working...
              X