Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder Manager: Maybe This is Hearn's Way of Killing April Too?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Wilder Manager: Maybe This is Hearn's Way of Killing April Too?

Shelly Finkel, the co-manager of WBC heavyweight world champion Deontay Wilder (40-0, 39 KOs), is shaking his head at the most recent statements that are coming from Eddie Hearn, who promotes IBF, WBO, WBA, IBO world champion Anthony Joshua (21-0, 20 KOs). The two sides were unable to reach an agreement for a unification date in the fall - and now Joshua will make a mandatory defense against the WBA's top challenger, Alexander Povetin.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Damn Hearn and Joshua is some flluckin ducks. This is getting out of hand now trying to protect that 0 knowing Wilder is going to put him on the highlight reel and KO that glass jawed bum

Comment

It'll be poetic justice once Sasha sparks AJ the fuck out! Then let's see Eddie Hearn and his fanboys boast about all of Joshua's leverage then.

Comment

If Wilder isn’t Joshua’s April opponent, I’d argue that a pretty high amount of boxing fans won’t recognize Joshua as the champ/man in the division. No sense in getting the belts and avoiding the biggest fight out there for you and more importantly, the best HW matchup for the fans (i.e. the people who pay your salaries).

Comment

Sanctioning body is going to have to step in and force this fight to be made so both sides have no excuse, send that ***** to a purse bid as well.

Comment

Hearn will say wilder took too long to sign for april 2019 and aj will fight the winner of whyte parker in april. They should return to negotiations after they both win next fights, how their next fights go will make a difference. Wilder is a champ and this fight will be huge he deserves 35-40% not a flat fee and if he wins he should be the a side in the rematch not the b side.

Comment

Not so fast Eddie is already talking about putting Whyte in the Wembley spot with Joshua in April.He doesn't want Wilder and I beginning to think that A.J. doesn't.
              getting very tired of Hearn and a little bored with A.J.
              Whyte has already been ko'd by A.J. and has looked average since.

Comment

Hearn stated in a recent interview that Wilder deserves less money to face Joshua on a proposed date of April 13, at Wembley in London - because Hearn explains that Joshua's worth will be higher by April - so he deserves to make more money from the fight.

SMH

Comment

Originally posted by thack View Post
                  not so fast eddie is already talking about putting whyte in the wembley spot with joshua in april.he doesn't want wilder and i beginning to think that a.j. Doesn't.
                  Getting very tired of hearn and a little bored with a.j.
                  Whyte has already been ko'd by a.j. And has looked average since.
                  according to hearn fans whyte was a better win that ortiz

Comment

Originally posted by Travycat View Post
                    If Wilder isn’t Joshua’s April opponent, I’d argue that a pretty high amount of boxing fans won’t recognize Joshua as the champ/man in the division. No sense in getting the belts and avoiding the biggest fight out there for you and more importantly, the best HW matchup for the fans (i.e. the people who pay your salaries).
                    You are delusional. The casual fans in the UK who buy PPV's and tickets for Joshua fights don't give a **** about Wilder. Joshua will continue to make 8 figures no matter who he fights. If Wilder wants to be a diva it isn't Joshua's problem.

Comment

Working...
                    X