Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

At 140, tomorrow, Pacquiao beats the brakes off Lomachenko.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
    Sutherland beats both on the same night tho..Trashes Loma in 1 drinks 2 beers and bangs his sister then ko's Manny while listening to sweet home Alabama on the way home in his pickup
    I agree. Most people don't know but after Sutherland completed his very successful professional boxing career, he enrolled into the Arkansas school of medicine.

He is now a plastic surgeon specializing in mustache transplants.

Comment

Sutherland beats both on the same night tho..Trashes Loma in 1 drinks 2 beers and bangs his sister then ko's Manny while listening to sweet home Alabama on the way home in his pickup

i'm dead

I'm f**k'n dead

larry you motherf**ker

Comment

Loma's crowd pleasing style would certainly give Pac some openings to truly test his chin but at his age can he pull the trigger fast enough? I'm not so sure. An intriguing fight nonetheless.

Comment

Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
          If linares could knock hin down then i can't imagine what pac will do to him at 140. I like loma that's why i want this fight to happen at 135 only to be a fair fight.
          And pac has been knocked out multiple times and cold too. But I don't expect you give lomo any credit if he wins.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
            Yeah. He does. And I'm as big of a Loma fan on this site.

And I'm not just saying he wins. I'm saying he beats Lomachenko's f**king ass. For real.
            Pac-Man should do 142, he is the A side.

Comment

Originally posted by satiev1 View Post
              And pac has been knocked out multiple times and cold too. But I don't expect you give lomo any credit if he wins.
              Why wouldn't i? he beat the boxing legend and he will become a superstar and a PPV fighter.

Comment

Loma isn't ready for 140 in my honest opinion. He need to clean up 135 before making a leap.

Comment

Nobody knows who wins until they fight. That is one of the reasons they have fights. They have real life fights to see who really wins not who somebody thinks will win. Loma already said he will not fight at 140 and all challengers must fight him at 135. That seems fair to me since he is really just a featherweight. Pac says he walks around at 141 and has to eat a lot of food to get up near welterweight. He said he can make 135 with no problem and still be strong.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
                    Yeah. He does. And I'm as big of a Loma fan on this site.

And I'm not just saying he wins. I'm saying he beats Lomachenko's f**king ass. For real.
                    Course pac would win tomorrow you fooking prawn. Lomas recovering from a shoulder injury still numbnuts.

Comment

Larry for the win!

Comment

Working...
                      X