No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Zero Delay View Post
    Trump only got elected because of help from the Russians, it's now official. Trumptards can be quiet.
    so they changed votes in the ballot box?

do you even know who started fake news?

it wasnt trump.

russia has been interfering with elections since the germans lost the war. how many elections has the american government interfered with?

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
      Oh Lord, semantics again.

The last refuge of a superfan.

They balked, and used the national security as an excuse. It ain't flying.

Whoa! Whoa!!

They received the discovery they requested??

That's news to me, and since I pride myself on keeping up, I must ask you source that one.

Here's where the rubber meets the road.......
      June 15th 2018
      Later in the hearing, Friedrich made it clear that there would be a protective order to regulate how the government provides discovery materials to Concord's lawyers. Mueller's team previously asked the judge to prevent Concord from sharing materials with its Russian co-defendants because of fears that the information could be used by Russian intelligence in future operations against the United States.

"The government has demonstrated good cause to protect some of the discovery," Friedrich said.

Friedrich, a Trump appointee, said she was "trying to get discovery off the ground" and instructed both sides to quickly reach an agreement, before the weekend, on how to handle non-sensitive documents. In a joint filing Friday afternoon, the two sides proposed an interim deal to share documents without putting national security at risk. "Friedrich quickly approved the deal, which says that Concord's lawyers will keep sensitive files away from Internet-connected devices and that Concord is barred from sharing these materials with anyone beyond their legal team.
      https://www.cnn.com/2018/06/15/polit...any/index.html

Comment

• Originally posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post
        It surprises me thats ur more upset with the hackers than the corruption that they exposed about the clintion and DNC corruptions
        I'm not a Democrat, and neither is Bernie. So if Democrats favored Hillary over Bernie in their primary I'm not surprised and it doesn't bother me. It makes since that the Democrat National Committee would want an actual Democrat to win

Comment

It surprises me thats ur more upset with the hackers than the corruption that they exposed about the clintion and DNC corruptions
          Well played, sir.

Comment

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
            It amazes me that Trump supporters are more upset with the man who exposed this, Mueller, than they are with the Russians who did this. This is truly a weird time in the US
            sooooooo basically the same thing that facebook did?

they took private information of users and used and sold it.

again, were voting machines tampered with?

russians trying to influence elections are a normal thing. america does the same thing. and then some.

why didnt obama protect us? this happened under him. just like the syrian civil war. just like the jv team (his own words) becoming the isis caliphate. just like ed snowden.

remember during the elections when OBAMA KNEW russia was meddling? what did he say?

he repeated time and time again that our elections are safe, our votes are safe, and our democracy is safe.

trump wins and suddenly democracy has ended and everybody is a russian bot.

Comment

Now prove your claim they then waived their right to a speedy trial because of that.

Comment

I'm not a Democrat, and neither is Bernie. So if Democrats favored Hillary over Bernie in their primary I'm not surprised and it doesn't bother me. It makes since that the Democrat National Committee would want an actual Democrat to win
                ur not fooling anyone with im not a democrat

so ur a pro corruption?

Comment

• Originally posted by Zero Delay View Post
                  Trump only got elected because of help from the Russians, it's now official. Trumptards can be quiet.
                  Lmfao!!!

Yeah, the Russians kept Hillary from visiting Wisconsin and relying on a ******ed strategy of running up the popular vote in CA and NY while ignoring Electoral College votes in places like the "Blue Wall".

Genius.

Comment

so ur a pro corruption?
                    The biggest D superfan on the forum trying to say he's not a Democrat.

That's downright hilarious.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
                      The biggest D superfan on the forum trying to say he's not a Democrat.

That's downright hilarious.
                      Originally posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post

so ur a pro corruption?
                      If I was a Democrat why would I write this about Hillary before the election?
                      Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                      New batch of DNC leaks released. In this email it shows the contempt the Clintons have for President Barack Obama. Referring to him as "that man". People forget that it was Hillary in 2008 who started the "Obama is a muslim" rumor and also released the pic of Obama in traditional Somali garb. These people have always hated President Obama and Bill played the race card on Obama in S. Carolina. It was Bill Clinton that told Ted Kennedy "A few years ago this guy would be carrying our luggage" when referring to Obama. Hillary with her super predator comment. The pipeline to prison crime bill targeting African Americans. These young black kids today aren't warmed up to the Clintons like their parents and grandparents When we say first black President they think Obama, not Bill. It's a wrap.

https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...d.php?t=722906

And specifically this post where I call or Hillary to be locked up?
                      Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                      Pay for play. She should be locked up!!! They locked up my Mayor for the same thing

https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...71&postcount=2

You Trumpanzees can't wrap your head around the fact that being Anti-Trump does not make one a Democrat. You're brain works like Trump's, you don't realize the world isn't black and white. There is nuance

Comment

Working...
                      X