No announcement yet.

Lomachenko vs a Prime Floyd Mayweather at 130lbs

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
    Funny the folks claiming Floyd wins are the ones who swore blind Walters and Rigo would kill Loma in mismatches only to witness the two biggest whitewashes of recent years.

Yeah,. Their pick is valid.
    I'd pick Floyd to win and I also took Loma in both of those fights. Loma is a special fighter, no doubt, but I need to see more before I say he beats Floyd or pac at 130 (both who were exceptional offensive fighters at those weights)

Comment

Shut up let's see what your guy can do. Now Salido has retired, but has left an army of Mexicans waiting in line to rip Loma again.

Comment

Originally posted by Rovi View Post
        Shut up let's see what your guy can do. Now Salido has retired, but has left an army of Mexicans waiting in line to rip Loma again.
        Salido never had the balls for a rematch.

Came in vastly overweight, low blows and was still on the verge of getting KOed by a 1 fight novice.

Comment

Originally posted by Bjl12 View Post
          I'd pick Floyd to win and I also took Loma in both of those fights. Loma is a special fighter, no doubt, but I need to see more before I say he beats Floyd or pac at 130 (both who were exceptional offensive fighters at those weights)
          If he beats Mikey at 135lbs

Comment

Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
            Salido never had the balls for a rematch.

Came in vastly overweight, low blows and was still on the verge of getting KOed by a 1 fight novice.
            1 fight novice? Looks like you get 2 gold medals in Olympics for watching TV rather than being a huge expert in boxing. Looks like his some hundred amateur bouts were for men's pole vault, not boxing.
            I'm apparently hyperbolizing Salido but I truly believe Loma will get beaten by some Mexican who doesn't care about his rather light shots and get in to unload. That was Salido, and that what they do (including low blows and headbutts).

Comment

Originally posted by Rovi View Post
              1 fight novice? Looks like you get 2 gold medals in Olympics for watching TV rather than being a huge expert in boxing. Looks like his some hundred amateur bouts were for men's pole vault, not boxing.
              I'm apparently hyperbolizing Salido but I truly believe Loma will get beaten by some Mexican who doesn't care about his rather light shots and get in to unload. That was Salido, and that what they do (including low blows and headbutts).
              So Floyd never had an amateur career?

Comment

Mayweather would beat him. He's bigger, faster, smarter, more skillful, and a harder puncher than Loma.

But I expect Loma to win this poll for obvious reasons. You all know why just read between the lines
                Last edited by mcdonalds; 12-10-2017, 02:51 PM.

Comment

Mayweather would be too big and that version of Mayweather was far more aggressive than the ones posters here are imagining. Hard to pick against Floyd but it would be a hell of a fight as Lomachenko is special. Mayweather in fantasy fights always becomes a biased affair: some that say he'll beat anybody in history easily and the other crowd that will pick any half decent fighter to beat him.

Comment

Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
                    Funny the folks claiming Floyd wins are the ones who swore blind Walters and Rigo would kill Loma in mismatches only to witness the two biggest whitewashes of recent years.

Yeah,. Their pick is valid.
                    Mayweather is way better than them lmfao and would have the size and skill advantage.

Comment

Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
                      Glad to see you finally understand the point, only took you 5 years.

Now for you next lesson.
                      Mate, I learnt the day you said it.

That thread should be put down as a historical scripture.

Widsom that is beyond the minds of the average man.

"Jabs don't count"

Comment

Working...
                      X