No announcement yet.

Two short clips from today training.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Two short clips from today training.

Hey guys, just wanna share my 2 videos from todays 2-phase training. I just bought tennis ball attached on headband, today i tried it in gym and i recorded short video at the end of the day i improved really a lot, been throwing every punch with a step forward/side step back step etc.

Short video here : https://youtu.be/_zG2K1q0JfQ

Then i had my cardio,abs etc workout and my friend started to record me during my jump rope session ( it was at very very end so i was little bit tired).

Short video here : https://youtu.be/9WNSTFTuGQk

Leave a comment, share opinion but dont hate as you guys always do hh See you with next video

Good form with the accuracy ball.

Comment

Originally posted by OctoberRed View Post
      Good form with the accuracy ball.

Thank you m8

Comment

**** next time or get the heck out!

Nah seriously, good stuff man

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
          **** next time or get the heck out!

Nah seriously, good stuff man
          Haha, thanks i appreciate it

Comment

Chin down and hands up. Never throw punches in any way on the accuracy ball if that is how your form is going to be. Doing that in the ring will get you iced. A double end bag will work for you much better.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.MojoRisin' View Post
              Chin down and hands up. Never throw punches in any way on the accuracy ball if that is how your form is going to be. Doing that in the ring will get you iced. A double end bag will work for you much better.
              ^^^^^ on point as usual.

Comment

You look good on the accuracy ball but I find it a rather gimicky instrument, just shadowbox more instead.

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
                  You look good on the accuracy ball but I find it a rather gimicky instrument, just shadowbox more instead.
                  Sure Thing

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
                    The accuracy ball has become real popular in the last few years. Not sure when it first started.

Comment

Working...
                    X