Collapse
No announcement yet.

Most violent KO

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not the most brutal but the way they drag Codringtons limp body around like a dead infidel in the streets make it worthy to be added to the thread.
    Last edited by ΣNΣMY; 01-09-2017, 10:51 PM.

Comment

• #1 for me is probably Frenkel vs Enzo he practically got brutally KTFO twice in one fight.
      The referee is an absolute c*nt for letting that go on. Seriously was Enzo ****ing his wife or something?

How his head flies around like he has no neck muscles is horrible.

Also this ones a sickener the way his leg gives out I remember seeing it on KOTV it was one of those moments you just sit motionless realising what a brutal sport it is, thinking **** I hope he is okay.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kigali View Post
        JMM ruined Manny.
        The opposite seems to be true if you look at the evidence. Marquez's career has been all down hill since he KO'd manny, he's been injury ridden and was embarrassed by time bradley.

All the while manny has made a record breaking amount of money against Mayweather and is on a 4 fight win streak.

You just don't look at facts. I think the fights with manny actually ruined Marquez in a strange physiological way . Marquez has never been the same

Comment

• Kessler-Green

Comment

• Originally posted by dan_cov View Post

Also this ones a sickener the way his leg gives out I remember seeing it on KOTV it was one of those moments you just sit motionless realising what a brutal sport it is, thinking **** I hope he is okay.

I was just thinking of this fight, I saw it live and lost my shyt.

Comment

• Thunder vs Grimsley, lol

Comment

• Originally posted by A.K View Post
                I love threads like this so many great ko's

kostya on zab

full fight its short
                He knocked Judah down twice with one punch

Comment

Working...
                X