broner by ko
    66.67%
    gamboa by ko
    33.33%

LOL, nice username. Are you the biggest algieri fan

Comment

Gamboa is way to small

Comment

Gamboa is too small, but I would still like to see match up. Always liked Gamboa, he has fast hands, throws combos, has power and is always fun to watch. I would be rooting for Gamboa, but Broner probably would win by decision as he would have the size advantage, which would be the difference more than likely. Gamboa would have a chance, but if Broner could take Maidana 12 rounds, Gamboa would have to fight the perfect fight to win.

Comment

what kind of dreams are you having?

Comment

No fight with Broner in it is a dream fight. He is a dirty fighter and they often let him get away with it because they are still trying to make him into a superstar. He holds like an octopus and he wrestles and palms the other fighter in the face. His fights can be horrible to watch because of his excessive clinching and wrestling. I voted for Gamboa but I doubt he knocks Broner out. Gamboa hits very hard for a 130 pounder but Broner is rugged and he was not knocked out by Maidana or Porter who are much bigger and punch even harder than Gamboa.

Comment

The truth is Broner might be too big for Gamboa but I voted for Gamboa because I like him and I don't like Broner. The fight has almost no chance of happening so it's just a fantasy fight.

Comment

Gamboa up 8-1 after 9 rounds gets iced. Too erratic. You saw the Crawford fight.. Similar to that almost

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
                  what kind of dreams are you having?

Comment

Gamboa can win this fight despite the size disparity IF he is disciplined.

He will get caught at some point it depends on how he reacts to the outcome of the fight. If I was to bet I'd say Broner late but its certainly a winnable fight for Gamboa who if sticks to his boxing, breezes past Broner.

Comment

Working...
                    X