Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Has Been The Most Prejudice President in Recent Times?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
    It's not just out of context. It's lying.
    1bad65 looks like you were wrong and or lying

reminds me of freedom saying how andre ward disowned his white family

Comment

Originally posted by Jennets Holey View Post
      prove it
      Only people who are willing to accept evidence are allowed to ask for evidence.

If you were willing to accept evidence then you would already agree with me.

Comment

Originally posted by GriffTannen View Post

It's amazing how these racist come on here and make up lies to support their agenda lol.

Comment

Originally posted by LADIV View Post
          you do know that obama was raised by his white mother and his white grand parents...how can you hate something you have been all your life
          colin kaepernik was abandoned by his black father and adopted/raised by a white couple

he still associated with black power groups that cover up the black on white murder epidemic & spread fake hysteria in the opposite direction

some people don't have morals

in obamas case he associated with people like jeremiah wright when he was younger (the equivalent would have ruined a white candidate)... but i dont think he really believed in it as he got older. he turned into a standard democrat who kissed globalist shoes and pandered to LGBTs.
          Last edited by ////; 10-14-2017, 06:54 PM.

Comment

Did this really happen?

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post

Did this really happen?
              He also said Halle berry and Alicia's keys abandoned them. Even though Halle has been married to 2 white guys

Comment

He also said Halle berry and Alicia's keys abandoned them. Even though Halle has been married to 2 white guys
                lmao...

It's funny how guys like him who pride themselves on being "independent thinkers" for having ideas that run counter to popular opinion will literally believe anything that supports their pre-conceived ideals

Comment

What policies did Obama create/push that was racist toward whites?

Comment

Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post
                    You won't get an answer to that lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post
                      Who are you directing your question to? You might want to quote them so they can answer back?

Comment

Working...
                      X