Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Andre Ward Rips Adonis Stevenson For Failing To Unify in Past

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I dislike the fact Krusher vs Superman never happened.

But I would luv to see how SOG would deal with that 8" reach disadvantage Superman has over him. Even with one arm. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by Ham Porter View Post
      If he wanted to unify, why'd he reject their offer after the purse bid collapsed?
      STFU you racist piece of shhiitt!

Comment

Originally posted by b00g13man View Post
        He unified vs Froch.
        Noted, thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by fightfanjoe View Post
          I member... I member well. Good post.

I can't understand the hate Ward gets on this board. He's a fukin master of the game.
          I agree 100% with you . I also happen to think Ward will beat Bellew.

Comment

Originally posted by BluDivision View Post
            I dislike the fact Krusher vs Superman never happened.

But I would luv to see how SOG would deal with that 8" reach disadvantage Superman has over him. Even with one arm. Lol
            I doubt that would trouble Ward, he'd just force Stevenson on the back foot and bully him on the inside to counteract his reach advantage. Adonis is also older so the pace that Ward forces wouldn't suit him either. It's true that Stevenson has power but it's all in one hand, so in theory it shouldn't be that difficult for Ward to evade.

Comment

Originally posted by PittyPat View Post
              Stevenson might rip Ward a new one if he hands that left. If ever there was a fight between 2 fighters whom I can't stand, and can't decide who I'd want to win, it's this one.
              yup. tough call this one. I'd like to root for Ward (I've been ****ing trying for years man), but he's so fooking dirty, I can't quite convince myself to be blind.

Comment

He ducked kovalev. Ward would school stevenson easily

Comment

Ward is absolutely right and Ive been saying this for a while. Im a big fan of Stevenson but hes been having a very lackluster career as a champion. Hes not afraid of Ward because hes not a destroyer the way Kov is. and is smaller soo he think he will be just fine. I hope ward fights him but i cant be mad if he says f u to adonis. I am sure Ward will fight him though cause Ward isnt afraid.

Comment

Originally posted by robbyheartbaby View Post
                    Stevenson lost all credibility when he ducked Kovalev, jumped ship to Showtime and Haymon. Ward is 100% correct, Stevenson is a POS (Piece of s***). Ward is the king and fought and beat the king of the division.
                    when was that?
                    The first fight he lost and was handed to him or the second when he showed his desire to go Caitlyn Jenner on Kovalev?

Comment

Originally posted by robbyheartbaby View Post
                      Stevenson lost all credibility when he ducked Kovalev, jumped ship to Showtime and Haymon. Ward is 100% correct, Stevenson is a POS (Piece of s***). Ward is the king and fought and beat the king of the division.
                      and why didnt kov lose any credibility when he ducked the purse bid to fight stevenson? color? race? media? let me know..please

Comment

Working...
                      X