Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao-Horn Investigation: WBO Backs Scores, Explains Why

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I wonder if any of these "compentent" judges scored the 9th round 10-8??? I scored that round 10-8. Horn got his ass handed to him. I bet one of these douche bags probably had Horn wining 10-9 the 9th round. Would of LOVED to see their actual cards.

Comment

• Looooooooooooool

Comment

• The majority of media/analysts, and boxers have Pqc winning.

The WBO panel could have given it to Pac but it won't change a damn thing. Pac won and he got robbed.

Flame on haters.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shape up View Post
          I don't remember the NSAC being a sanctioning body
          i don't remember pacquiao-horn taking place in nevada

Comment

• Originally posted by loui_ludwig View Post
            The majority of media/analysts, and boxers have Pqc winning.

The WBO panel could have given it to Pac but it won't change a damn thing. Pac won and he got robbed.

Flame on haters.
            Yes they did, but certain members that belong to the NSB forum feel they are more qualified to score the fight than someone like Juan Manuel Marquez who scored It 116-112 for Pacquiao.

Comment

• Originally posted by devildg View Post
              well i guess the WBO should no longer be held in high regard....should be on the same level as IBF and IBO, a fringe title
              nobody should have ever held the WBO in high regard and even after nearly 30 years, nobody really holds the WBO in as high regard as the WBC.

the IBF is not a fringe title and will continue to be the second most respected title until the WBA eliminates all of their super championships.

but boxing would definitely be better off if the WBO was de-recognized and returned to its rightful place next to the IBO.

Comment

• Manny is nothing without PEDs!

Comment

• Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
                  You Pac turds should go listen to The Verve - The drugs don't work. It's a great song for you.
                  Now the drugs don't work
                  They just make you worse
                  But I know i'll see your face again
                  too much of "pac turds" from someone who sounds like a turd.

Comment

• yall gotta agree right??? yall backed them with the 1st Bradley fight

Comment

• Originally posted by MisanthropicNY View Post
                      Upon a re-watch - I realize that Horn landed a lot of punches to Manny's arms which shouldn't really count as "body shots" and I realize why Compubox didn't score them. If you count punches that were parried and/or hit the outside of Manny's guard then you will score more for Horn than Compubox.
                      Compubox is two people (one for each fighter) pushing buttons. You (and the name) make it sound like it's some kind of super computer. If judges can be wrong, so could the two people (either one of them or both) pushing the compubox buttons. There is nothing infallible about compubox.

Comment

Working...
                      X