Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao-Horn Investigation: WBO Backs Scores, Explains Why

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
    Which is why a panel like this found that Bradley did indeed win the first Pacquiao fight........ oh wait no they didn't.
    was pac arums cash cow then ? yea he was

pac has 1 fight max left and arum is done with him

i had all bradley fights 8-4 pac

i personally had pac vs horn 7-5 pac live but wider on 2nd watch, preconceived notions that pac will dominate make people give more credit to the underdog. and if big parts of the fight are inside with clinching it gives the impression its more horns type of fight and therefore people give him credit for that but the only thing people should be scoring is who does the more damage by landing punches.

Comment

• Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
      Which is why a panel like this found that Bradley did indeed win the first Pacquiao fight........ oh wait no they didn't.
      Which prompted a rematch, between two Arum fighters, and later led to a third fight.
      Is there massive calls for a rematch with Horn? Re-evaluating scores still brings judging into disrepute, and as i said, the result cant be overturned

Comment

• wow now they are even paying off judges that werent even judging the fight. how deep does this run? was russia involved?

Comment

• Originally posted by loui_ludwig View Post
          What was there score?
          8-4 for Pac

Comment

• Originally posted by jas View Post
            was pac arums cash cow then ? yea he was

pac has 1 fight max left and arum is done with him

i had all bradley fights 8-4 pac

i personally had pac vs horn 7-5 pac live but wider on 2nd watch, preconceived notions that pac will dominate make people give more credit to the underdog. and if big parts of the fight are inside with clinching it gives the impression its more horns type of fight and therefore people give him credit for that but the only thing people should be scoring is who does the more damage by landing punches.
            So he cashed him out and robbed him against Horn? A fighter he's only a secondary promoter to? Arum isn't that dumb, he'd have done it against Crawford or someone else in his stable, not Jeff Horn. Horn won. Deal with it.

Also the judges scoring doesn't back your theory. The would have had Horn winning clearly going in to the 12th. They didn't. If Pacquiao won the 12th it would have been a draw on two scorecards. They also gave rounds that were close enough to give Horn to Pacquiao. There was only 1 clear Pacquiao round, the 9th.
            Last edited by Robbie Barrett; 07-11-2017, 08:35 AM.

Comment

• did anybody think they was going to say that pac won and they made a misatake

Comment

• Originally posted by daggum View Post
                wow now they are even paying off judges that werent even judging the fight. how deep does this run? was russia involved?
                Daggum, how come you don't have Horn winning? He landed less punches than Manny but most of what he landed were power shots.

You posted often that Manny defeated Floyd IYO despite him landing fewer punches than Floyd. Yet with Horn/Manny you are not entertaining the idea Horn won.

Why the difference?

Comment

• I honestly still don't see this fight as close. Watched it twice. First time I had 9-3 Manny. Second time I had it 8-4 Manny.

Comment

• Every close fight isn't a robbery

Comment

• Did you guys really expect the WBO to come out and admit that they are in bed with Bob Arum?

Having them investigate this is like asking the fox to guard the henhouse.

Comment

Working...
                      X