Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did anyone even watch Chavez Jr. vs. Britsch?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did anyone even watch Chavez Jr. vs. Britsch?

lol, Chavez Jr. is just plain awful. That volume punching style with no power is just an eye sore. How can anyone could get excited over Canelo vs. Chavez Jr?

did you watch canelo v mayweather where he lost every round despite being much bigger? you guys are seriously overestimating how good canelo is.

Comment

Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
      did you watch canelo v mayweather where he lost every round despite being much bigger? you guys are seriously overestimating how good canelo is.
      ????????

Yea because Chavez's style is identical to Mayweather's.

What in the ****?

Comment

It's the same as watching Golovin limit himself at 160 with the same power hook's with Abel during training. There are fans for everything. For example Chavez Jr. starting out at Welter and getting pounded at LHW. Risk taking goes a long way to please fans while also rolling spliffs. That's gangsta

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
          ????????

Yea because Chavez's style is identical to Mayweather's.

What in the ****?

my point is that canelos really not that good, styles influence fights, class determines the winner- he lost to mayweather cause he wasnt fit to lace his boots, nowhere near elite level. Cottos shot old ass gave canelo some problems, lara arguably beat him, i keep telling you all this guy isnt the elite fighter you think, you are all buying into his transvestite promoters propaganda. Chavez jr is twice the size of canelo, canelos a better fighter but hes not going to be able to dance around chavez, hes going to get caught. Chavez has a real shot at winning this and your all gonna sit there scratching your head thinking, oh woops maybe bigdramashow does know what hes on about after all...

Comment

my point is that canelos really not that good, styles influence fights, class determines the winner- he lost to mayweather cause he wasnt fit to lace his boots, nowhere near elite level. Cottos shot old ass gave canelo some problems, lara arguably beat him, i keep telling you all this guy isnt the elite fighter you think, you are all buying into his transvestite promoters propaganda. Chavez jr is twice the size of canelo, canelos a better fighter but hes not going to be able to dance around chavez, hes going to get caught. Chavez has a real shot at winning this and your all gonna sit there scratching your head thinking, oh woops maybe bigdramashow does know what hes on about after all...
            Cotto's shot? He'll be 37 this year. What make you think ggg would be more successful than Cotto? "Lil g is slow!" -Bradley

Comment

To be quite honest, I dont like Canelo and I really dont think hes all that. My point is though, Chavez couldnt even hurt Dominick Britsch. Dominick Britch makes Lara & Cotto look like Mayweather.

Comment

Originally posted by Mirko Troll Cop View Post
                It's the same as watching Golovin limit himself at 160 with the same power hook's with Abel during training. There are fans for everything. For example Chavez Jr. starting out at Welter and getting pounded at LHW. Risk taking goes a long way to please fans while also rolling spliffs. That's gangsta
                I dont think Chavez did it for the fans, I think he did it because the scale is and has been the biggest opponent hes ever faced. People can say all they want about his training or what talent he possesses but the fact of the matter his his style is horrible and tailor made for Canelo. Chavez's ONLY chance is to wear Canelo legs out by leaning on him. I cant fathom any other way of him winning.

This fight is going make Canelo look like Ali and Chavez look like Foreman.

Comment

I'm not excited about this fight but I just hope it blows up in GBP and Canelos face lol

Comment

Canelo is "not that good" because he struggles vs a certain type of fighter, Trout, Lara, Mayweather. See the pattern? Now let's look at someone more like Chavez, Kirkland. Didn't see any struggles there. Not to mention Chavez doesn't even hit as hard as some people here make him out to.

Go ahead and make a thread about how Chavez beats Canelo (cause that's what you're insinuating). We would love to bump it afterwards.

Oh and btw I've never said Canelo is elite. I think he's a good fighter (but not as good as some of his fans think) but this fight vs Chavez is not the one where he will lose or struggle.
                    Last edited by .:: JSFD26 ::.; 03-09-2017, 01:26 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X