Collapse
No announcement yet.

Training and diet advice please

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The theory behind my diet is the Ketogenic diet. High fat, low carb, medium protein. I've noticed the reduction in carbs to be really good for me as I find they make me REALLY bloated. Could you recommend a better diet that is still low carb?

Comment

Great tips

Nice information and a must share one.

Comment

what is keto diet? Can anybody explain it in details?I have lots of confusion related to this kind of special diet!

Comment

Awesome

Lovely!I will share this with all my friends also.
          Thank you!

Comment

Originally posted by Ddub View Post
            The theory behind my diet is the Ketogenic diet. High fat, low carb, medium protein. I've noticed the reduction in carbs to be really good for me as I find they make me REALLY bloated. Could you recommend a better diet that is still low carb?
            When I used to use creotine with my meals, I would get crazy bloated. Although it made me strong it was too much for my gut to take.

Comment

Originally posted by Ddub View Post
              I have absolutely zero interest in lifting weights and would prefer to just use my pull up bar, parallel bars, and body as my exercise tools.
              One excellent book on how to use bodyweight-only training to get results comparable with (or at least "close-to") results obtainable from training in the best equipped gym imaginable is Project: Kratos by Drew Baye.

Comment

Working...
              X