Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are some of the best boxing channels on Youtube?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Originally posted by fallen_ego View Post
      He's good. I'm glad he branched off from enterthearena. A lot of the other dudes were annoying.
      that motha****er is excellent, hes not biased, he doesnt stutter and he gets facts, this is a straight smart logical ****er, dude pisses the **** outta me alot but he states facts

Comment

Originally posted by jas View Post
        78sports tv for good debates - there's a new PAC vs Floyd debate up

Gorillaproduction03 for promos

Leewylie1 for in depth technical analysis

Fighthub, secondsout, ringdigital for pressers, interviews and workouts

Hitfirstboxing for east coast of USA coverage

Hustleboss for west coast

Thaboxingvoice for their excellent twice a week show
        thaboxingvoice is crap man, those guys are clearly biased, all they do is get mad at the callers and talk smack at callers if they opppose their opinions, they only pikk up callers that are freinds with them or agree with them or else they hang up and talk **** about different views

Comment

How come no one has mentioned Dwyer yet

Latest video of his that I watched was his Lee-Korobov preview. He opened by saying that both guys have been around for years, and yet for some reason, Gennady Golovkin is yet to fight either of them.

Boxing, he concluded, needs to stop guy like Golovkin getting belts and never fighting the top guys in their division

Comment

Boxing beats and rhymes is pretty decent imo.

Comment

thunderdome boxing talk

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Rumack View Post
                How come no one has mentioned Dwyer yet

Latest video of his that I watched was his Lee-Korobov preview. He opened by saying that both guys have been around for years, and yet for some reason, Gennady Golovkin is yet to fight either of them.

Boxing, he concluded, needs to stop guy like Golovkin getting belts and never fighting the top guys in their division
                Yeah Dwyer has had it in for GGG, after he ducked Ward.

Latest vid I think, Dwyer comparing Lemieux to Mike Tyson.

I think he may have had a nervous breakdown mid 2014.

Comment

IFL TV and sometimes ESNEWS and Dwyer are about the only ones I watch these days, not sure why on the latter and Elie does my head in but captures some good stuff.
                  I hardly watch anyone these days, their videos just drag on and on. They could literally say what they have to say in 1/10th of the time.

I used to watch a lot of wingchunstudent back in the day and BigRagu but I think Ragu had a kid and stopped making videos. He was more a fight predictor but he made the occasional technique demonstration among other things.

Comment

Dwyer is a clown. Tstreet Controversy tells it like it is...but as much boxing as he's watched, he's still a bit limited. There's a black muslim trainer that's very technical. Can't recall his name. Dontae Boxing is propaganda. Elie Seckback gives you tons of interviews. He's annoying but he gets the interviews. RadioRahmim has potential as a professional. Most of these guys do a better job than the official media, who sit on their asses with their laptop and browse the internet for scoops.

Comment

13th round....

Comment

Working...
                      X