Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Peterson Willing to Wait for Garcia-Thurman Winner If Needed

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Peterson vs. Bradley II @ 147! Make it happen! June 2017! Let's go!

Comment

Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
      LMAO, Peterson absolute raped Garcia in the ring. Beat him up like no one ever has. Took away his manhood and made him his #1 bitch. But somehow he squandered his opportunity.
      Peterson did nothing,but run around the ring and relie on his steroid reliant stamina to kick in one Danny was tired. Imagine having peds and a 15 lb weight advantage and show up to run.

Comment

LMAO, Peterson absolute raped Garcia in the ring. Beat him up like no one ever has. Took away his manhood and made him his #1 bitch. But somehow he squandered his opportunity.
        Peterson did nothing,but run around the ring and relie on his steroid reliant stamina to kick in one Danny was tired. Imagine having peds and a 15 lb weight advantage and show up to run.

Comment

The problem with Peterson is his trainer, who injects himself too much. He won't let Peterson be Peterson the swarmer, the inside fighter. That's what f*kd his game in the Garcia fight.

Comment

Originally posted by FLY TY View Post
            Peterson is mandatory for the wba, khan is for the wbc....anyone know how that works?
            Honestly that's a interesting question....
            But as far as I know since Khan has been Mando longer he gets priority over Peterson...but depending on the actions of Khan or Pac, the Peterson Mando might be ordered....

You don't win fights by throwing only 35 punches in the first six rounds bro..

Comment

Originally posted by BreWall View Post
              The problem with Peterson is his trainer, who injects himself too much. He won't let Peterson be Peterson the swarmer, the inside fighter. That's what f*kd his game in the Garcia fight.
              Disagree. I thought Peterson fought a great fight and had a great plan, and should have won. I think he would've done worse if he just swarmed Garcia.

Comment

Originally posted by Gentblue View Post
                You don't win fights by throwing only 35 punches in the first six rounds bro..
                I'm gonna need an explanation on how Garcia wins fights by landing squat shit in the first 6 rounds.
                Last edited by DoktorSleepless; 03-01-2017, 02:19 PM.

Comment

I'm gonna need an explanation on how Garcia wins fights by landing squat shit in the first 6 rounds.
                  Through the first 6
                  Garcia landed 55/150
                  Peterson land 15/35

The rematch can be different but he lost that first one

Comment

How is Peterson/Porter not on the radar? Both these guys are top rated Haymon-WW's who need a fight. I'd like to see a Thurman/Peterson fight, but not if Lamont's going to sit until November to get it.

Comment

Originally posted by FLY TY View Post
                      Peterson is mandatory for the wba, khan is for the wbc....anyone know how that works?
                      Khan is out of the WBC because he's fighting for the WBO belt, Peterson will get the winner of Thurman/Garcia....

Comment

Working...
                      X