Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by koolkc107 View Post
    Yeah, I saw.

There is something to what you saw.

But, the fights Ortiz is gunning for might not need him to have topnotch footwork anyway. Joshua, Wlad, Fury...none of them are hard to find.

Hell, Deontay might be the hardest out for ortiz simply due to his mobility, athleticism and power.

But, I don't see ANY OF THEM lining up to get Ortiz in the ring, and for good reason.

As for Joshua, I think his level of technical skill continues to be grossly underrated. He cuts off the ring extremely well and has underestimated ability.
    Nobody is avoiding that old heavybag(Ortiz)

His legs are GONE.

He couldn't do anything with the dreaded Malik Scott

AJ has very poor stamina and is not athletic enough to compete with Wilder.

He can't even get out of his own way.
    6'6 and can't dunk a basket ball
    How is that possible??

Wilder needed the rounds after a layoff...I thought he fought a smart fight.

He didn't force the issue when there were no openings...soon as he saw pay-dirt he closed the show.

Wilder is 224lbs

If he gets dropped he can get that off the canvas

AJ is 250+

If he gets dropped he's not getting all that off the floor.

Comment

Originally posted by SplitSecond View Post
      Joshua is roid strength not true power, Wilder is strong himself and he has a chin to boot, he can take a few of Joshua's punches, but Wilder just has to catch Joshua with one good one to fuk him up. I think Wilder can hurt Joshua even when Anthony is braced and in his guard by going around, then comes the ensuing goofy windmill.
      you think he can take couple of this punches? well i think we will know if its true in the future but IMO he Cant ,i doesnt matter if he is on PEDs or not (i think he is) if they are letting him fight

Imo AJ is the worst of this 3 Wlad>Povetkin>AJ or Povetkin>Wlad>AJ Wlad is older now and Povetkin improved not only streanght (PEDs) but boxing and basics .

Comment

Originally posted by koolkc107 View Post
        Well, I just remember how going into the Stiverne fight everyone was expecting Deontay to get schooled.

Yet, it was Wilder that wound up holding class.

Deontay is the most athletic of all of the heavies you named.

That is going to always give him a chance, and a good one.
        Yes. Watching the Washington fight this is what I was reminded of, Wilder will throw punches while off balance, and that's dangerous for anyone who "thinks" hes open and there for the taking, they will walk into the line of fire.

Comment

Originally posted by Kigali View Post
          Nobody is avoiding that old heavybag(Ortiz)

His legs are GONE.

He couldn't do anything with the dreaded Malik Scott

AJ has very poor stamina and is not athletic enough to compete with Wilder.

He can't even get out of his own way.
          6'6 and can't dunk a basket ball
          How is that possible??

Wilder needed the rounds after a layoff...I thought he fought a smart fight.

He didn't force the issue when there were no openings...soon as he saw pay-dirt he closed the show.

Wilder is 224lbs

If he gets dropped he can get that off the canvas

AJ is 250+

If he gets dropped he's not getting all that off the floor.
          A gif was mentioned of AJ's attempt to dunk, care to share, or point me in the right direction?

Comment

Originally posted by SplitSecond View Post
            Joshua is roid strength not true power, Wilder is strong himself and he has a chin to boot, he can take a few of Joshua's punches, but Wilder just has to catch Joshua with one good one to fuk him up. I think Wilder can hurt Joshua even when Anthony is braced and in his guard by going around, then comes the ensuing goofy windmill.
            IMO old Guard + Fury> young wolfs (AJ ,Wilder)

Comment

Originally posted by Real King Kong View Post
              No he's not.

Guys like klitschko, Joshua, Ortiz, Parker, and others who hit AT LEAST, and i'm talking about AT LEAST as hard as deandrey wilder, you know, guys who dont need to start slinging punches from the floor over and over again to get rid of bums, and are FAR superior boxers will land on him and knock him out long before he starts his windmills.
              So if wilder lands flush, those guys will just walk thru it..

Wladimir and Joshua now have iron chins??

Comment

I wont say he's a bum but in an era where Wlad held the WBC also, Wilder would be nothing more than a solid contender.

WIth Vitali retiring ando bviously Wlad v Vitali never going to happen, Wilder was lucky to pick up that WBC.

Comment

Originally posted by Stuntman Mike View Post
                  Look at Wilders jab to the body his most basic mistake then go look at joshuas right hand counters,deontays head is always in.the same place for every single.punch he throws the second he jobs to the body against joshua a sledgehammer right hand is going to erupt on his pea sized head and hes going to realise that he was just hype,joshua will be able to counter every single punch Wilder throws because his head is static and in the same place for each type.of punch he throws,the same could be said for joshua but nobody is as sharp and fast and accurate as joshua with counters

Deontay rarely keeps a balanced always ready to punch shape after he launches an attack aswell just bigging to be countered id say the fight is 90/10 in joshuas favour

What does any of that have to do with wilder's power?????

So if wilder lands flush, Joshua will walk thru it?

Comment

Originally posted by Canelo and GGG View Post
                    Nahhh ,i will give him Credit for his power if he KO some B+ boxer atleast ,his landing many shots on them but if this fight with povetkin would happend we wouldnt talk about Wilder now (no im not sayin its Wilder foult that i hasnt) ,with his Boxing he have little chance with Povetkin,Fury,Wlad im not conviced to AJ yet.
                    So if wilder lands flush, povetkin, AJ, fury just walk thru it?

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
                      So if wilder lands flush, povetkin, AJ, fury just walk thru it?
                      Landing flush on elite fighter is not so easy ,like ppl was sayin "its 12 rounds Wlad will Land flush at this clown(fury) atlest one time" Nope its no so easy and Wilder is not Wlad not this footwork ,not this Jab or expiriance .i think Povetkin can take couple of his shots ,Wlad and Fury not but landing on them flush is not so easy as one maght think.

Also his last "KOs" wasnt so immpresive ,he has power but i wouldnt say he punch harder then Wlad

Comment

Working...
                      X