Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ricky Hatton "Amir Khan Is A Stylistic Nightmare for Mayweather" (VIDEO)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Doctor_Tenma View Post
    Why so attached to a fight that's never gonna happen, and it's weirder that your as attached as Khan.
    True boxing fans kick up a fuss when perceived elite fighters constantly and repeatedly duck their biggest threats. It's the duty of any true boxing fan to do the same, instead of the blind, country bumpkin style idol-worshipping that goes on with these overtly obsessive fanboys..

Comment

Originally posted by FlatLine View Post
      No one beat Alexander as thoroughly as Khan, you think Floyd or Manny would have been able to shut him out for 12 rounds? No way.

Look at the Porter fight before that, it was a nip and tuck fight which could have easily warranted a rematch. It wasn't as if Porter proved himself levels above Alexander, they fight 5 times they win 5 each.

Whereas Khan shut Alexander out completely and won all 12 rounds, Alexander had no chance whatsoever.

That was Khan on form and he'd be too much for Floyd at this point of his career.
      Floyd would have beaten Alexander just as easily as Khan.

Comment

Originally posted by FlatLine View Post
        True boxing fans kick up a fuss when perceived elite fighters constantly and repeatedly duck their biggest threats. It's the duty of any true boxing fan to do the same, instead of the blind, country bumpkin style idol-worshipping that goes on with these overtly obsessive fanboys..

I also think Collazo is a stylistic nightmare for Mayweather, which means the fight has to happen. I'm starting to understand you now.

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor_Tenma View Post
          I also think Collazo is a stylistic nightmare for Mayweather, which means the fight has to happen. I'm starting to understand you now.
          Collazo didn't win an official poll on the Mayweather site only for Floyd to duck the winner of the poll (Khan) and fight someone Khan had already beaten (Maidana).

If that's not the most public duck in history, what is.. lol

Comment

Working...
          X