Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ricky Hatton "Amir Khan Is A Stylistic Nightmare for Mayweather" (VIDEO)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FlatLine View Post
    Take the version of Floyd that fought Maidana and the version of Khan that shut out Alexander and you seriously think Floyd has any shot against a prime Khan?

Easy work for Khan, Floyd wouldn't win more than 4 rounds and he knows it.
    I seriously think Mayweather is a much better fighter than Khan and will beat him any day of the week and twice on Sunday. Khan looked great against Alexander who threw lots of fast punches that mostly fell short. Mayweather is vastly superior to Alexander and his punches will not fall short. His punches will land. Khan struggled with Algieri and Diaz so I doubt he beats Mayweather. Mayweather is retired so he won't be fighting Khan anyway. If Khan beats a Pacquiao or even a Thurman I would give him a shot at beating Mayweather. If beating Alexander makes Khan a Mayweather beater then Bradley and Porter also qualify as Mayweather beaters.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
      I seriously think Mayweather is a much better fighter than Khan and will beat him any day of the week and twice on Sunday. Khan looked great against Alexander who threw lots of fast punches that mostly fell short. Mayweather is vastly superior to Alexander and his punches will not fall short. His punches will land. Khan struggled with Algieri and Diaz so I doubt he beats Mayweather. Mayweather is retired so he won't be fighting Khan anyway. If Khan beats a Pacquiao or even a Thurman I would give him a shot at beating Mayweather. If beating Alexander makes Khan a Mayweather beater then Bradley and Porter also qualify as Mayweather beaters.
      No one beat Alexander as thoroughly as Khan, you think Floyd or Manny would have been able to shut him out for 12 rounds? No way.

Look at the Porter fight before that, it was a nip and tuck fight which could have easily warranted a rematch. It wasn't as if Porter proved himself levels above Alexander, they fight 5 times they win 5 each.

Whereas Khan shut Alexander out completely and won all 12 rounds, Alexander had no chance whatsoever.

That was Khan on form and he'd be too much for Floyd at this point of his career.

Comment

New interview with Hatton where he confirms, once again, that Khan is much too difficult an opponent for Floyd to consider facing. Hatton implies that Pacquiao is an easier fight for Floyd than Khan is and he believes that if Floyd comes out of retirement he'll face Pacquiao again while actively avoiding Khan for the 5th time in a row.

22:25

So there we have it.
        Your almost as bad as kahn ffs. Floyd retired, get off his D!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Psylence83 View Post
          Your almost as bad as kahn ffs. Floyd retired, get off his D!!!!
          You mean Khan scared Floyd into retirement. Big difference..

Comment

I think you need help son. Floyd was always going to retire after his contract finished. Kahn done fu@king nothing at all at 147 to proove his ****. His own fault. If i wanted to go full ****** like you i could say kahn was scared of floyd, he done nothing at 147 on purpose incase floyd wanted to fight him......

Don't quote me either, i'm done with kahn for the week now i got that off my chest.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
              I wonder how much beer and coke ricky was on during this interview?
              The Lad loves his coke. My cousins can get him a great deal on cases of the real thing.

Comment

No one beat Alexander as thoroughly as Khan, you think Floyd or Manny would have been able to shut him out for 12 rounds? No way.

Look at the Porter fight before that, it was a nip and tuck fight which could have easily warranted a rematch. It wasn't as if Porter proved himself levels above Alexander, they fight 5 times they win 5 each.

Whereas Khan shut Alexander out completely and won all 12 rounds, Alexander had no chance whatsoever.

That was Khan on form and he'd be too much for Floyd at this point of his career.
                Your an idiot Floyd and Manny would totally outclass Alexander , fck I cant even be bothered explaining other than you got no idea !

Comment

What kinda **** you smoking??? Khan is a clown. Floyd, manny would whip him easy. He should take on Garcia in a rematch. Get KOed again, the get blasted by PAC.

I just want to see him get whipped again. Then the Bambi legs thing he does. So entertaining.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                    What kinda **** you smoking??? Khan is a clown. Floyd, manny would whip him easy. He should take on Garcia in a rematch. Get KOed again, the get blasted by PAC.

I just want to see him get whipped again. Then the Bambi legs thing he does. So entertaining.
                    Bambi legs is pretty funny tbh!!

Comment

Why so attached to a fight that's never gonna happen, and it's weirder that your as attached as Khan.

Comment

Working...
                      X