Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Frank Warren: Joshua Made Massive Mistake in Snubbing Wilder

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
    It would surprise me! I think it would be a huge mistake if Hearn let's Whyte walk! It's looking bleak! It's looking more and more like Joshua will fight Miller. I guess Joshua just had a change of heart regarding fighting in the U.S.! Lol!
    It isn't up to Hearn. He can only offer Whyte as much as AJ wants to give him. Dillian said that himself.

AJ has improved his initial offer and I think Whyte will accept it. It will be more than he can make fighting anybody else and he's a unified HW champ if he wins.

Comment

Originally posted by Noelanthony View Post
      So what!! This is not about networks for me AJ can go PBC and I will still support him the same. Wilder can go he other way to Matchroom and I still think AJ knocks his lights out.

If Haymon offers him more money then he should go. I’m all for the boxer getting theirs that’s why you can not show me one post where I endorsed the initial Eddie offer to Wilder
      WHOA! Why all the hostility? I just posted a link, I didn't make any comments! Whyte is just another fighter who has a problem with Joshua, and will probably have to leave MatchRoom! Nothing new! It looks like AJ has "changed his tune," regarding fighting in the U.S.?

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
        It isn't up to Hearn. He can only offer Whyte as much as AJ wants to give him. Dillian said that himself.

AJ has improved his initial offer and I think Whyte will accept it. It will be more than he can make fighting anybody else and he's a unified HW champ if he wins.
        Everyone keeps saying that! Yet, I read Khan shoot that down this morning, Whyte is making visits to PBC functions, and Ortiz already left! Plenty of PBC fighters have turned down Hearn too! Somebody is lying! I don't know who, but somebody has to be lying!

Comment

If only Finkel would of sent Hearn a contract that was signable. Hell if only Finkel would of sent Hearn a contract.

Comment

AJ is the softest hw champ in history!

Comment

WHOA! Why all the hostility? I just posted a link, I didn't make any comments! Whyte is just another fighter who has a problem with Joshua, and will probably have to leave MatchRoom! Nothing new! It looks like AJ has "changed his tune," regarding fighting in the U.S.?
              Lol no hostility I just think if he goes what’s bad about that? I don’t think there is a single promoter that I have not enjoyed the fights that they have put out.

Comment

Lol no hostility I just think if he goes what’s bad about that? I don’t think there is a single promoter that I have not enjoyed the fights that they have put out.
                Well, let's just say, it's not a good look! Ortiz and Whyte? And Fury turned him down too? I don't think Hearn wants that! He might want to talk the Diva! You know, sweeten the deal just a little!

Comment

Quick question, the offer was so bad he agreed to it on social media? This is why I was convinced Team Wilder had no intentions in signing the fight that is why they were procrastinating. Now it was a derisory offer there is no denying that and his team would have been doing him a huge disservice if they followed through which actually signing the fight. Yet all Wilder fans believe he wanted to sign and AJ ran off to fight Povetkin? If you do cool there is no changing your mind at this late stage.

I thought unifications trump mandatory that’s what most of you were saying about Povetkin yet Wilder will be stripped..lol( he shouldn’t have the belt in the first place)

Do you think if Tyson beats Wilder again in the rematch Wilder will rue this opportunity? I’ve got nothing against Wilder if he beats AJ I will take all your taunts happily congratulate you and admit I couldn’t see Wilder doing it. It’s just a bloody fight ,what’s all this a southerner never forgets. He will receive double than he has ever made in his life and potentially to be undisputed. Humble and discipline him in the ring if you are really offended.
                  Wilder has been addressed that the offer was terrible and that it was a slave contract. If matchroom was serious they would've had a date and venue like they did on Povetkin's contract. And when millions of dollars are involved it's not JUST a fight, and AJ is being humbled and disciplined outside the ring right now. After he waits his turn, and the Fury saga is complete, he will be humbled inside the ring as well.

Comment

Everyone keeps saying that! Yet, I read Khan shoot that down this morning, Whyte is making visits to PBC functions, and Ortiz already left! Plenty of PBC fighters have turned down Hearn too! Somebody is lying! I don't know who, but somebody has to be lying!
                    Why does it matter that PBC fighters have turned down Hearn? Just because Haymon pays some of his guys more than Hearn offered them means nothing. They aren't Dillian Whyte.

Danny Jacobs says he's earning more with Matchroom than he was earning with PBC, but that doesn't matter either, because Jacobs isn't Dillian Whyte.

I'm sure Haymon isn't going to pay Dillian more for Breazeale or Ortiz than he would get for fighting AJ, and he can't offer him a shot at 3 world title belts either.

Whyte said, out of his own mouth, in an interview 2 days ago, that he blames AJ for what he thinks is a lowball offer and there is no problem between him and Eddie.

Comment

Originally posted by MC Hammer View Post
                      Wilder has been addressed that the offer was terrible and that it was a slave contract. If matchroom was serious they would've had a date and venue like they did on Povetkin's contract. And when millions of dollars are involved it's not JUST a fight, and AJ is being humbled and disciplined outside the ring right now. After he waits his turn, and the Fury saga is complete, he will be humbled inside the ring as well.
                      So if Fury beats him in the rematch what will you have to say for yourself?

As a Wilder fan you are happier him snubbing AJ instead of him being potentially undisputed? Each to their own I hope everything works out for you but I don’t want to hear you crying on the forum because I will tell you I told you so

Comment

Working...
                      X