Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jarrell Miller on AJ: I'll Turn English Muffin Into Toasted Strudel

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 5000boxing View Post
    Fat boy knows about all the new snacks before they come out.. lol. But, still.. He would stop AJ
    Lol The fat c#unt is always talking about food. I had to go on google to see what a toasted Strudel was. I thought is was an extinct reptile.

Miller is not knocking anybody out that can throw hands. Joyce and Whyte beats him

Comment

Originally posted by Noelanthony View Post
      Lol The fat c#unt is always talking about food. I had to go on google to see what a toasted Strudel was. I thought is was an extinct reptile.

Miller is not knocking anybody out that can throw hands. Joyce and Whyte beats him
      Miller id like a giant version of 154 champ Hurd! Super stamina rugged, wear u down kinda fighter.. if AJ can improve on that stamina he might can beat miller by desicion, but I'm thinking rd 10 or 11 miller can stop AJ.. by overwhelming him late.. joyce and whyte would both crumble before the ninth. Lol. Right after beating whyte., big baby goes to McDonald's and orders menus 1-14 super sized! Lol

Comment

Miller id like a giant version of 154 champ Hurd! Super stamina rugged, wear u down kinda fighter.. if AJ can improve on that stamina he might can beat miller by desicion, but I'm thinking rd 10 or 11 miller can stop AJ.. by overwhelming him late.. joyce and whyte would both crumble before the ninth. Lol. Right after beating whyte., big baby goes to McDonald's and orders menus 1-14 super sized! Lol
        Lololololol. Joshua Stamina is ok. It’s not the best by any stretch of the imagination but he has enough artillery to stop Fat belly Miller in his tracks.That fat rhino will be fighting on the back foot for a change. He gets stopped by a jab to his fat gut. Plus when a man weighs over 300 lbs it’s not advisable to wear cycling shorts. It just looks weird ( he looks like a black version of Earthquake )

Comment

This guy is fighting who for a title??? Disgrace

Comment

Another idiot just using AJ’s name to promote his name.. You will be knocked out in 5th round at most just like your big mouth brother wilder

Comment

Barring the Joshua/Wilder fight; After November 17, Jarrell Miller will have only two mandatories ahead of him, the WBO's (Dillian Whyte) and the IBF's (Kubrat Pulev) before he gets his WBA title shot at Anthony Joshua.

Comment

Originally posted by Noelanthony View Post
                Lololololol. Joshua Stamina is ok. It’s not the best by any stretch of the imagination but he has enough artillery to stop Fat belly Miller in his tracks.That fat rhino will be fighting on the back foot for a change. He gets stopped by a jab to his fat gut. Plus when a man weighs over 300 lbs it’s not advisable to wear cycling shorts. It just looks weird ( he looks like a black version of Earthquake )
                Lmao.. damn big baby stopped with a bodyshot.. lol. that only works for king hippo on mike tyson punchout.. not big baby.. AJ cant hurt Miller to the body.. because that hungry hippo is full of marbles! Lol

Comment

A lot of people are laughing at Big Baby but I wouldn't underestimate him. He's like a giant Samuel Peter at 6'4" 300lbs. He's been KO'ing everyone since his amateur days (albeit a short amateur 10-1 7KO's) and on any given night he could stop anyone. I want to see more of him at the top level.

Comment

From your write-up and fallacy, let's assume big baby is already the unified champ just to keep you happy.

Comment

Originally posted by jaded View Post
                      A lot of people are laughing at Big Baby but I wouldn't underestimate him. He's like a giant Samuel Peter at 6'4" 300lbs. He's been KO'ing everyone since his amateur days (albeit a short amateur 10-1 7KO's) and on any given night he could stop anyone. I want to see more of him at the top level.
                      He's been KO'ing everyone but no-one at the same time. Getting the KO on tomato cans and washed up has-been's isn't an achievement.

Comment

Working...
                      X