Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

In the spirit of christmas posters on nsb should...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by considerthis View Post
    I mean what's the point of trolling if you don't chuck it up in everyone's face at some point?
    Yea, I wonder that myself. I am a bit of a practical joker and the pay-of is the ending where you announce it was you that did the joke. I don't get why alt trolls get off the way they do but... whatevs I guess.

Comment

Considerthis is my alt

Comment

Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
        isaac clarke, kigali, sugarkaine hook, canelomaidana, aboutfkntime would all be revealed to be one user, if people were honest.
        LOL. That honestly wouldn't surprise me at all.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
          Yea, I wonder that myself. I am a bit of a practical joker and the pay-of is the ending where you announce it was you that did the joke. I don't get why alt trolls get off the way they do but... whatevs I guess.
          Still waiting for the Kovalev win admission mate

As for the trolling, im pretty sure 99% of all the alts kigali/canelo maidana/ the 10+ other alts that race bait every conversation / ggg thread starting on a daily basis is all 1 guy with serious mental health issues so...yea.

Comment

Never

Comment

Originally posted by anonymous2.0 View Post
              Considerthis is my alt
              An alt who joined 2 years b4 you...checks out.

Comment

An alt who joined 2 years b4 you...checks out.
                Of course. The real secret is to create an alt, lurk for a few years, then make a real account and post from both alt and real accounts and nobody will know the difference.

It's weird explaining this to myself.

Comment

Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
                  isaac clarke, kigali, sugarkaine hook, canelomaidana, aboutfkntime would all be revealed to be one user, if people were honest.
                  Mods can do an IP check if they want.

You and _Maxi posts are very similar though.

Comment

I'm really Rick Reeno, and Rick Reeno uses the account BigPoppaPump to post. Yes, -Kev-, Rick Reeno, and BPP we are all the same poster

Comment

...reveal their alts. I think it would be hilarious to see who's who, and how well trolled we've been..and how predictable others have been. I know everyone has their suspicions but it would be funny to see how right or wrong we were. We could have a poll for who's alt was the best troll job or something like that.

Great thread

Comment

Working...
                      X