Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ricky Hatton (Prime) vs Brandon Rios (Prime) Who wins?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ricky Hatton (Prime) vs Brandon Rios (Prime) Who wins?

Pacquiao just said he using same game plan on Rios as he did on Hatton.. So who you think wins Hatton vs Rios (prime vs prime) at 140 and/or 147?

p.s. who the f deleted my thread about Floyd vs Khan being biggest upset of all time if Khan wins? What type of boxing fans run this site????? I mean seriously, WTF is up with these dudes??

Comment

Originally posted by FlatLine View Post
      Pacquiao just said he using same game plan on Rios as he did on Hatton.. So who you think wins Hatton vs Rios (prime vs prime) at 140 and/or 147?

p.s. who the f deleted my thread about Floyd vs Khan being biggest upset of all time if Khan wins? What type of boxing fans run this site????? I mean seriously, WTF is up with these dudes??
      Probably Hatton I'd say. Better overall fighter.

It probably got deleted because there's already a master thread on that fight. If you have something to say, say it there or it will most likely get deleted.

Comment

Hatton wins by UD. He was the better all around fighter. Quicker feet. Could get in and out. He'd obviously take some heavy shots and it'd be something of a war but Hatton is too good for Rios.

There's a Floyd/Khan master thread so that's probably why your thread got deleted.

Comment

I would lean towards hatton,,, he is a much better overall fighter,, but it would be a war,,
          60/40 in favor hatton

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
            Hatton wins by UD. He was the better all around fighter. Quicker feet. Could get in and out. He'd obviously take some heavy shots and it'd be something of a war but Hatton is too good for Rios.

There's a Floyd/Khan master thread so that's probably why your thread got deleted.
            That was like an exact replica of my post.

Comment

Prime Hatton destroys any version of Rios.

Comment

Hatton via UD, far better engine and work-rate.

Comment

Hatton by stoppage. Rios is really basic lol

Comment

Hatton beats him down in a highly entertaining fight

Comment

Working...
                    X