Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Alvarez Said Mexicans Dont **** Around!!.... Racist?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by baya View Post
    nothing wrong with it.

i'd tell my black brothers to just do it, after KOing a dude on PPV i'd be all that's what hundreds of years of select breeding does, thanks america!
    So if your racist point of view is accurate then you wasting your time rooting for any fighter whose not an African-American. Bow down to your superiors

Comment

Originally posted by Code Red View Post
      So if your racist point of view is accurate then you wasting your time rooting for any fighter whose not an African-American. Bow down to your superiors
      you guys would be our superiors if there were heart to go along with those awesome physical traits. that's the glaring deficiency.

Comment

i'm talking a majority, not all.

i'm no rassist. don't be a simp.

Comment

Originally posted by Code Red View Post
          Post fight interview with Max Kellerman, when asked about fighting Golovkin , Alvarez stated "you know we Mexican's don't F-ck Around!" Not sure what that means but I guess it means he'll fight Golovkin next....does it?

So why do some nationalities get to gloat, wave their flags, big up their background, culture, and/or race and its ok? If an African American fighter was to say you know we Black Fighters/Black Americans/African Americans, etc... Don't **** around!! Then what do you think would happen? How would that be portrayed in the media?

They'd be criticized to no end and accused of being racists. Black fighters as far as I can tell are the only fighters who are expected to not be proud of who they are, their culture, their background, etc...Tito, Garcia, Cotto can scream Peurto Rico or Latino this, Chica that all they want and its just fine. Manny Pacquiao can talk nonstop Filipinio this Filipina that, my people, fight for my country, etc...But let a Black American gloat about the superiority of their culture or race in the sport of boxing, let them say they fighting for all the Black people of the world and watch them get hated on by every fake fan and media outlet in country.

Floyd Mayweather is clearly extremely proud of being Black, being Floyd, and being the best in boxing, any wonder why he is the most hated fighter in the sport? Wilder is pretty proud, even calls himself the Bronze Bomber anyone besides me notice the extreme hatred geared towards him. I guess he is not suppose to be proud that he is an undefeated Heavyweight champion who happens to be....uhh.......Bronze.
          I was gonna say no but then you bolded black african american african black brothas.

The answer is yes, everything is racist to them. Black dudes will call their car racist when the battery dies.

Comment

Except, that's not what he said.

He said "Hay que dejarnos de mamadas" which translates to something like "Let's stop ****ing around."

Comment

Originally posted by Sake1 View Post
              Except, that's not what he said.

He said "Hay que dejarnos de mamadas" which translates to something like "Let's stop ****ing around."
              it's racist to state where a saying originates from

Comment

Originally posted by baya View Post
                it's racist to state where a saying originates from
                Apparently. Haha.

Comment

Originally posted by NearHypnos View Post
                  This thread is dumb

No one cares when people rep china, japan, nigeria, ghana, the US, etc. the race card is a sure sign of insecurity
                  Amen.

What he acually said is more "bad ass."..he told GGG to his face to stop bit ching about titles and fight him. Kind of true honestly... I dont know why the title is getting in the way of such a big fight.
                  Weight and money probably, the WBC said the fight had to be at 160. All bargaining chip in a big fight negotiation.

Comment

Working...
                  X