Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Alvarez Said Mexicans Dont **** Around!!.... Racist?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Originally posted by SeekDaGreat View Post
      He said, verbatim : "like How we say in Mexico, we don't **** around..."

He didn't say "Mexicans don't **** around."

If you're going to analyze a quote, you can't change the context of it.

He said it in Spanish so translation

Comment

How many times do I have to explain this to you knuckleheads,"Mexicans" aren't a ****ing race. We're an ethnic group. Mexico is a nationally.

Comment

Originally posted by SouthPawHitman View Post
          How many times do I have to explain this to you knuckleheads,"Mexicans" aren't a ****ing race. We're an ethnic group. Mexico is a nationally.
          I think I make that pretty clear in the original post

Comment

Mexican is a nationality, not a race.

Comment

Originally posted by VG_Addict View Post
              Mexican is a nationality, not a race.
              Nationalism has been used for the same purpose as racism, especially in the sport of boxing

Comment

Except black isnt a nationality. So..

Incase you never noticed, most black, white, latinos (from america) almost always rep the USA...

This thread is dumb

No one cares when people rep china, japan, nigeria, ghana, the US, etc. the race card is a sure sign of insecurity

Not only that but the context and meaning is different than what he said. "hay que dejarnos de mamadas" he's basically saying both sides need to stop ****ing around and b itching...aka make the fight and stop beating around the bush..to drop the excuses and fight not for belts, but as men.

What he acually said is more "bad ass."..he told GGG to his face to stop bit ching about titles and fight him. Kind of true honestly... I dont know why the title is getting in the way of such a big fight.
                Last edited by NearHypnos; 05-18-2016, 03:16 PM.

Comment

For sure rayciss.

I think its sad that in 2016 people in Mexico don't feel like they can f#ck around. I think anyone in any country should be able to f#ck around regardless of their race, color, creed or if they are savages who wipe their asses with toilet paper or if they are civilized & clean their ass with a bidet &/or wet wipes.

Comment

Originally posted by Code Red View Post
                    Post fight interview with Max Kellerman, when asked about fighting Golovkin , Alvarez stated "you know we Mexican's don't F-ck Around!" Not sure what that means but I guess it means he'll fight Golovkin next....does it?

So why do some nationalities get to gloat, wave their flags, big up their background, culture, and/or race and its ok? If an African American fighter was to say you know we Black Fighters/Black Americans/African Americans, etc... Don't **** around!! Then what do you think would happen? How would that be portrayed in the media?

They'd be criticized to no end and accused of being racists. Black fighters as far as I can tell are the only fighters who are expected to not be proud of who they are, their culture, their background, etc...Tito, Garcia, Cotto can scream Peurto Rico or Latino this, Chica that all they want and its just fine. Manny Pacquiao can talk nonstop Filipinio this Filipina that, my people, fight for my country, etc...But let a Black American gloat about the superiority of their culture or race in the sport of boxing, let them say they fighting for all the Black people of the world and watch them get hated on by every fake fan and media outlet in country.

Floyd Mayweather is clearly extremely proud of being Black, being Floyd, and being the best in boxing, any wonder why he is the most hated fighter in the sport? Wilder is pretty proud, even calls himself the Bronze Bomber anyone besides me notice the extreme hatred geared towards him. I guess he is not suppose to be proud that he is an undefeated Heavyweight champion who happens to be....uhh.......Bronze.
                    black fighters dont even care about repping their own background so wtf u crying about?? these guys that are bringing up their race actually fight for it, they have the backing from their own people! black fighters on the other hand, walks out to the ring suited up in a sombrero so FOH!!

Comment

Originally posted by SeekDaGreat View Post
                      He said, verbatim : "like How we say in Mexico, we don't **** around..."

He didn't say "Mexicans don't **** around."

If you're going to analyze a quote, you can't change the context of it.

Well that got ended quickly.

Comment

Working...
                      X