klitschko pulls out of mormeck fight!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• klitschko pulls out of mormeck fight!

Klitschko-Mormeck fight called off

Wladimir Klitschko's management company have confirmed his world title fight against Jean-Marc Mormeck on Saturday has been called off. Klitschko, the WBO, WBA and IBF heavyweight champion, has failed to recover in time for the bout in Dusseldorf after undergoing an operation at the weekend to remove a kidney stone. The bout was to take place Saturday.

and nothing of value was lost.

Comment

so haye pulls out of 1 because of a bad back & gets crusified. this is the 3rd fight in a year.funny thing is chisora should have beat helenius & wlad pulled out twice against him. so if haye is a chicken for pulling out of 1 fight then what do we call wlad? since he has pulled out of 3 in 1 year....
      Last edited by joe strong; 12-05-2011, 08:39 AM.

Comment

Thank you Kidney Stone!!!!

Comment

Link?

If true, good. This was the worst heavyweight title shot in a long time.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
            Link?

If true, good. This was the worst heavyweight title shot in a long time.
            http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/boxing/16016823.stm

Comment

Originally posted by joe strong View Post
              so haye pulls out of 1 because of a bad back & gets crusified. this is the 3rd fight in a year for wlad & 4th in 3 years.funny thing is chisora should have beat helenius & wlad pulled out twice against him. so if haye is a chicken for pulling out of 1 fight then what do we call wlad? since he has pulled out of 3 in 1 year....
              If you wanna look at it in face value

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                If you wanna look at it in face value
                my point of that is it seems it's ok for one but not the other...wlad would beat chisora & mormeck but i'm making this point because of all the hate haye got for pulling out vs wlad but the same people don't say squat when wlad does it 3 times...arreola or tony thompson 2 next?

Comment

Originally posted by joe strong View Post
                  my point of that is it seems it's ok for one but not the other...wlad would beat chisora & mormeck but i'm making this point because of all the hate haye got for pulling out vs wlad but the same people don't say squat when wlad does it 3 times...arreola or tony thompson 2 next?
                  Like i said, thats what it seems like if you look at it at face value

Haye faked an injury to avoid the best fighter in the world and take an easier road to the title.

Vlad Faked an injury to face the best fighter he possibly could. And not he is injured again. Overall injuries happen. But if you fake an injury to avoid Vlad, its not the same as pulling out of a Mormeck or Chisora fight

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                    Like i said, thats what it seems like if you look at it at face value

Haye faked an injury to avoid the best fighter in the world and take an easier road to the title.

Vlad Faked an injury to face the best fighter he possibly could. And not he is injured again. Overall injuries happen. But if you fake an injury to avoid Vlad, its not the same as pulling out of a Mormeck or Chisora fight
                    its 3 fights that the chisora & mormeck loss all that time training & of course the biggest payday of their careers.mormeck had lots of financial backing in france & is losing not only his purse but all the tv money as well...wlad is starting to become just like the rest of the promotional crooks...

Comment

Working...
                    X