Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm calling it, Michael Hunter will replace Miller and fight AJ on June 1st.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
    You're the one going into conspiracy theories. I'm giving you facts from the trial. The judge said Golden Boy failed to prove Haymon hadv those managerial powers. So why didn't they present this document to the courts?
    That isn't what happened. Golden Boy lost the lawsuit because they couldn't prove that Haymon was engaging in monopolistic practices and hurting competition in boxing. They also couldn't prove that there were barriers to entry in terms of tv deals/venue reservations for PBC's rivals. Unless you actually believe that PBC fighters can fight on non PBC shows without Haymon's permission then nothing I said was false.

Comment

I've changed my mind since last night, I think it's going to be Diamond Boy now

Comment

A good chunk of the audience at MSG will be Brits. Hardcore fans probably want Ortiz, but what would the British fans rather see? AJ vs a known guy like Ortiz, or AJ knocking out an American boxer in America? I'm genuinely asking.

If the answer is the later, then it's a no brainer to make the Hunter fight if DAZN will pay for it.

Personally, I think he should fight Pulev, but as another poster pointed out he might not take the fighter either due to the shorter camp or the cut he got last time out.

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post

I have no problem with Hunter getting this opportunity I agree him being American could be the biggest factor here to try and save this event I guess
          Has Ortiz sent one of these yet? Everybody wants Ortiz but Ortiz gotta want it. Make a move Luis, last time you had the chance to make a move you waited 7 weeks and only made a move when Joshua had signed to fight Miller.

Comment

Originally posted by DaNeutral. View Post
            Has Ortiz sent one of these yet? Everybody wants Ortiz but Ortiz gotta want it. Make a move Luis, last time you had the chance to make a move you waited 7 weeks and only made a move when Joshua had signed to fight Miller.
            Good Question! He doesn't have an official Instagram or Twitter, his Manager Jay Jimenez usually release a statement for Ortiz but haven't heard anything

This is old but

Comment

Working...
            X