Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Whats stopping lara from fighting a top 10 contender at 160?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
    "Lara would only go up to 160 for GGG"
    You seem really hurt at such a legitmate question. What is really bothering you mijo?

Comment

Originally posted by LeonSpinxMwfpce View Post
      Mugabi had power to keep Hagler at bay. What does lara have to prove that he can beat any middleweight? Why doesnt he just fight one so we can see where he really stands at 160?
      I don't care what mugabi had or didn't have.

Comment

Even in losing Lara would make Lil' G look bad. Lil' G knows it, his team knows it and his fans know it. Why do that when Lil' G can fight the Monroe's and Wade's of boxing, get paid well and his idiotic fans can continue to call him an ATG?

Comment

Originally posted by -PBP- View Post
          I answered that. There's a monster in that division. Why go near it?? I get chills thinking about it.
          Not sure what GGG has to do with lara fighting any other middleweight. How come you dont want to see what lara can do vs any other middleweight?

Comment

Originally posted by LeonSpinxMwfpce View Post
            You seem really hurt at such a legitmate question. What is really bothering you mijo?
            Just answer your question amigo! What's really bothering you? Tell us how you feel.

Comment

"Lara would only go up to 160 for GGG"
              Lara comes on number #6 after Canelo, Saunders, Jacobs, Eubank and Zurdo.

If Lara is available, really wants to make that fight and doesn't want ridiculous money and GGG fights someone else next, than you can all be mad.

Comment

Just answer your question amigo! What's really bothering you? Tell us how you feel.
                Im just curious why lara cant fight any other middleweight. You arent?

Comment

Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
                  Even in losing Lara would make Lil' G look bad. Lil' G knows it, his team knows it and his fans know it. Why do that when Lil' G can fight the Monroe's and Wade's of boxing, get paid well and his idiotic fans can continue to call him an ATG?

Wade = Mandatory
                  Monroe = got $ 150k

Ask Lara, to either

become Mandatory
                  fight GGG for $ 150k

and we have a fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
                    That's the only reason I think his NBS fans are wanting him away from Lara. Why would you rather watch another no hoper against GGG? Lara would be difficult to hit but GGG would still beat him or stop him so I don't get they are so bothered with him.

Comment

Originally posted by Jubei View Post
                      Since he got knocked around the ring by Angulo he is probably afraid to get knocked the f. out against a legit MW who can fight.

I see him getting bombed out by Stevens and Lemieux.

So the answer is:

Lara wants that money fight before taking risks of getting knocked out and exposed.

Comment

Working...
                      X